Reviews for Remember Me?
JK chapter 25 . 10/1/2012
I just came across this fic and it made me smile! Thanks for writing it.
SupernaturalFangirlR5family chapter 25 . 10/1/2012
That was a good ending to a great story .!Great JOb!
SupernaturalFangirlR5family chapter 15 . 10/1/2012
All I can say is like father like son they both like Bones! Now that is so job
SupernaturalFangirlR5family chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
It is really good so far and can't wait to see what happens next in this story!
carolfd chapter 25 . 6/8/2011
First of your stories I've read, twiltbones. Really enjoyed it! Looking forward to the sequel.
Mezzo187 chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
I've already read this and enjoyed it, along with the sequel, but I'm re-reading and wanted to comment on this chapter.

I think you stated very clearly what the problems are here, esp. with what Hodgins said to Angela-Booth needs some time to figure out for himself what he did wrong, that this is his fault, and if he wants to fix it, then only Booth can.

And then Booth's comment is so telling about how self-centered his character had become-"she was always here, just a short walk away..." Booth took Brennan for granted, and it took her removing herself from his life to wake him up.
Hailey Quinn chapter 25 . 3/22/2011
Wow. I laughed and I cried and this was phenomenal.

Good job!

Hailey
angel1969 chapter 25 . 2/24/2011
Too bad you don't write the sex scenes...LOL..I liked it so much, it has been a very favorite story...LOL...Good job. Too bad it had to end...
Cremant chapter 25 . 2/18/2011
I had not previously read this story before finding your sequel. I love your personification of these characters. You've done a great job. Can't wait for more of the next story.

What kind of name is Enolji?
bb-4ever chapter 25 . 2/16/2011
excellent fic loved it and read all the way through started your sequel and can't wait for more soon. so sweet that their bond was still there when she didn't know him. looking forward to their life together
dolphinorln chapter 25 . 2/14/2011
Great ending. Thank you for the story.
Mezzo187 chapter 25 . 2/13/2011
Very sweet ending, for a very nice story.

Personally, I'd like to see an epilogue with them back in DC telling everyone, maybe having a party or something, to share the good news with their family and friends. Parker would be so excited! :)
Mezzo187 chapter 23 . 2/13/2011
OK, as hilarious and appropriate as that "game" was, I cannot believe it actually exists. ;)
Mezzo187 chapter 12 . 2/13/2011
I'm going to comment again before reading further. Love the connection between B&B, even when she doesn't remember him. SO glad that the doc basically disappeared-I hope he stays in the background and that he was just there to give us a little angsty tease.

IMO, once Brennan remembers everything, yes, she'll be upset/hurt/angry with Booth. But she'll also remember how he gave up everything in DC, including Parker, to come and be with her. She'll see that he's been proving himself to her. I hope that's where you're going eventually. I'm not saying Booth deserves to get off scott-free, but she'll forgive him eventually, right?
Mezzo187 chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
I just started reading tonight. I'm glad of course that Booth is coming to his senses, but there's that doctor that of course is available and interested in Brennan... I had a feeling this was going there a few chapters ago, when you wrote something about him thinking about her beautiful eyes...

I'm going to keep reading, but I am a B&B shipper...