Reviews for rhyme of another summer
HailForTheQueen chapter 27 . 6/14
I love this so much and the songs are beautiful, my favourite is definitely the first one, so sad but I've always liked Chopin, was happy to see one of his songs on the list. Listening to al this beautiful piano music makes me want to learn it ;_;
TribalRose chapter 27 . 4/15
This was absolutely beautiful. I adore Shizaya to my very core but I'm so sick of seeing fan fictions that are cheesy and unrealistic. Though this... This was amazing it showed their unique spectacular personalities all the way through to the end as well as showing those flaws and cracks both of them have. This was like a breath of fresh air into the world of beautiful romance, music and sorrow. I honestly also adore music fan fictions so this was really amazing for me. (This was also the first angst fan fiction I've read for Shizaya that was beautifully dramatic where one of them didn't have to die and THANKYOU for the ending I love Erika) -
TribalRose chapter 2 . 4/14
This makes me laugh and cry at the same time because I as I saw this piano music started playing On my phone.
Omygod... This was just amazing, heartfelt and sincere, truely amazing
This is written... Beautifully. I don't even... You are encridibly talented.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/28/2015
N Harmonic chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
Wow this passionate... I almost felt tears sting my eyes...
Guest chapter 27 . 2/18/2015
While I can't see even the slightest possibility of the canon characters turning out like this, this is beautiful and I love it. I admit, I'm a little (very much) biased towards nothing music related, but this is the only drrr! story so far that made me want to cry. With the added bonus of not-atrocious grammar. So, thanks for that.
OnePlotThickens chapter 27 . 2/14/2015
This is brilliant, beautiful piece of literature. Thank you for sharing a part of your heart with us.
CalicoKitty17 chapter 27 . 9/17/2014
I don't usually like slash, but you're story...hold on, I need to track down the right quote..."on rare occasions, there comes along a profound original, an odd little book that appears out of nowhere from the pen of some obscure storyteller, and once you have read it, you will never go completely back to where you were before. The kind of book you might hesitate to lend for fear you might miss its company. The kind of book that echoes from the heart of some ancient knowing, and whispers from time's forgotten cave that life may be more than it seems, and less."

The quote might be a bit deep, but it's what I thought of when I read your story. Your story was...full of some deeper meaning, but it wasn't so deep that you drowned, because you pulled it back up with little nuggets of conversation and it was just...really good.

Slash still kinda bothers me, but I'm not gonna get into it, because I read it anyway and it's on me.

I just thought you should know how much I really liked your story and that quote really applies to it, "echoes from the heart of some ancient knowing..." (I don't know about ancient, exactly) "and whispers from time's forgotten cave..." (not sure about that either) "that life may be more than it seems, and less." (that's what I thought of when reading your story)

I might just be because everything around me has seemed so superficial lately and this was a lot more genuine, but it really reminded me that there is something more out there.

I don't know. I probably sound really weird. I thought the ending was a little flat, so I'm not saying your story was perfect, but just...really good.

Thank you.

CalicoKitty17
OTPrincess chapter 27 . 5/19/2014
This was a really cute story! I like how you brought them together because of a common loneliness and how you made it believable that Izaya always liked Shizuo. It was really adorable! Good job I loved it!
XxNEGATIVE0xX chapter 27 . 4/24/2014
awwwww... that's so cute! kya! fangirl mode activated! oh wait- gotta wash the dishes, anyways, amzing story ;D
thefearlesscherryblossom chapter 27 . 12/9/2013
That was really lovely. Thanks for sharing this story.
Mood chapter 26 . 7/7/2013
I have read many stories. This one is one of the most fascinating stories I have ever stumbled over. It's one of these stories, which made me cry. It was heart-breaking and heart-warming all at once. Thank you for this masterpiece.
BananaLipbalm chapter 27 . 6/22/2013
this story is seriously good.
favourited it and you are one hell of a writer
the way you discribed those feeling had me in tears