Reviews for Mystery
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Glee lol this is gonna be amazing
:-)
Silverfrost123 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Hey, didn't you write Faithfulness? Didn't it have Leah in it too? In your story Faithfulness, it says that Leah is the reincarnation of the Lady of the Lake. Don't you find it a coincidence that almost all the people with reincarnations in the movie have the same first letter in their names as their reincarnation? I'm just pointing it out it's something I've noticed.
Silverfrost123 chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
Why? You were doing an awesome job with the story.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
And I thought you loved your readers...
HestiaPotter chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Leah is the reincarnation of the Lady of the Lake
Hey chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
I love it please reveiw soon please
Dru-girl chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
I LOOOVVEEE this story and would love it if there was more to it. I would read it in a heartbeat! so if you do write more please let me know because like i said i would read it in a heartbeat. You're a really talented writter!
Lilynightshade chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
I just found this and Omg why did you never continue from here? This is amazing!
anonymous chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
Please continue...
rockerchic221 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
She's Morgana Le Faye right?

Why was she supposedly evil in the legends but in The Magic Treehouse series one of the nicest people in camelot?
Claire chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
AD;ILKFJAS;DKFLJ! im at a loss for words! this was a great chapter! please update soon!
phoenixprincessofflight chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
OMG! i love it! will you be carrying on with it?
Sharon chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
its pretty awesome !
follygirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
is this based on the movie or the book... if its on the book i will have to point some things out..
StarGazing03 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I like the first chapter, but I'm really just wondering if the teacher names were acidental or was it a shout out to Glee?