Reviews for Autumn
Hitsukarinlovers96 chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
Ahhhh! this so cute...i'm so jealous of Karin /

HITSUGAYA TAICho!
ReginaCaelum chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
Great way to finish a really cute story!
MeteorLeopard chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
Oh wow you wrote another chapter! I'm glad you did, it just finished the story off nicely.

ReginaCaelum chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Mm, not a GOOD ending, but a complete one. I do hope you continue this, you're a quite excellent writer! I look forward to the epilogue!

-RC
Glowing Blue chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
Aww...that was such a bitter-sweet ending.

I found it touching.

Although I hope you'll choose to add another chapter in the future, I really don't mind that you've decided to end here for now, because that was a very good HitsuKarin scene.
MeteorLeopard chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
Serious? This is complete? You've gotta be kidding me. Come on, at least do like a return chapter or something. Or Karin showing up in Soul Society and telling him that she'll come visit from time to time or something.

Nothing big or dramatic, just something to end this on a happier note. Come on! PLEASE?
MeteorLeopard chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
Great! Oooh, the Vizard, I love them! Can't wait to see how this plays out!
pers3as chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
OMg! my taicho Toushiro is hurt! and thank you Ichigo for rescuing karin's love.

i love how you portray Hyourinmaru protecting his master. It's what a real zanpakto could have done.

hopefully toushiro will be healed because it won't just karin who'll be heart broken but me too.. hahahaha.. LOL

anyways great chapter and as always looking forward for the next one.

YOu made me smile today by updating..

thank you.

sayo-chan64 chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Wow, that was good; pretty interesting. Can't wait for more; no rush though.

sayo-chan
MeteorLeopard chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Cool chapter, though didn't Toushirou get beaten up pretty badly for facing only three Hollow? I mean, he's a captain class and all.

Great story, I am really looking forward to the next chapter! I wonder what Ichigo will do. I mean, it's not like he can really help Toushirou himself since he can't see the guy so he has to kinda tell Karin what to do... that could be an interesting scene.

Hey, maybe Rukia could show up! (Dunno, just an idea)
pers3as chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
Oh my god u updated! Thank u. This is a good chapter. Love how toushiro get all riled at karins teasing. Its really cute. They really r perfct for ech other. Plz do update soon. Looking forwrd to it
MsMacBeth10 chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
aww! this is so kawaii! cute! _ update soon? :)