Reviews for Per noi Viviamo
ant saying chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
write more
Death Escapist chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Thank you all for your reviews. I'm so sorry for the late replies :/ I'm just never on this site. That and I believe I'm a lousy writer. So it's hard to put ideas down on paper and be happy with them. I hope I can get motivated again to write. Thank you all for your wonderful support.
linntendo93 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I absolutely LOVED it. You are a great writer, so bad I discovered this fic so late... :/ Can I convince you to write more about these two? Your style and your choice of words were perfectly chosen and it was a real pleasure to read.

Amazing job.

And, as the others suggested: write a smutty one, yay! :D
PancaekPirate chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
:0 it's amazing, I love your style of writing. It has just the perfect balance of cute and smut :) please write more, I love volpe 3 volpexezio ftw!
PancaekPirate chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Zaleone chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
*faves*

Thank you so much for writing this pairing! _ I love La Volpe and pairing him with Ezio was just a very, very awesome read. Well done, dear writer.

Always,

Zaleone
shadow ryuu feather chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
cant the egale pet his fox? lol! i would love more of this pairing!
Despair - Sama chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I've though About Them Together A Couple Times,But Just Like 'Lune the Looney' Said,There Were No Fics With Them.

So,Could You Please Do More Of Them? Do A Smutty One? (lol perv)

I And Some People Would Be Pleased.

(Pardon My Bad English)
pathtodecay chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I loved this story!

At first I found the writing a tiny bit jarring, but once I got used to it I really liked it. I'd never thought of this pairing before, since I usually go for the obvious Ezio-Leonardo, but there's something so sweet about the way you've shown it here and I would love to see more.
Lune the Looney chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
You make me happy! x3

I've actually been thinking La Volpe and Ezio would make a nice pair, but no one had made any stories yet, but you did a great job on this. Definitely do more!