Reviews for Rock Solid
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Awwww, this was so cute! This sounds terrible, but I would really like to see Kate completely break down on the show. Castle could be her rock. :D
cwinky503 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Great job! I hope you write more stories! I really like them!
Wingsss chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I really enjoyed this and would love go read more!
Aquamarine07 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
What a nice tag to the episode! Great job.
DarlingDracorex chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
That was absolutely adorable! It was nice to Beckett completely open up to Castle. What a beautiful fic!

My favorite part was when Beckett said "Worried about your writing career?" - It reminded me of the line in "A Chill Goes Through Her Veins" when Beckett told Castle about her mother's murder, explaining the watch and the necklace - "So, I guess your 'Nikki Heat' has a backstory now Castle..." she said, blinking back tears.

~ Michelle :)
intothefire17 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
i know i'm too late, but i'm still posting a review anyway. you write amazing post-ep fics. i really love how non-sappy your fics are yet they're so moving. i'm 4am already and i'm excited to read your sequel to this. you got me hooked. good job!
NCISchick chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
aw...cute/sad/something else i cnt put my finger on.

loved it...going to read the rest now.

Love NCISchick xoxoox
iamburitto chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
What an amazing story! Perfectly in character and super sweet.
Vickysg1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
That's a really beautiful fic for this episode!
phalangesbyfive chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Your writing is fantastic, the idea is fantastic...Really, just all of it. I think my favorite was the bit at the end about being the anchor and the anchored. That picture of Castle and Beckett holding onto one another without any innuendo put butterflies in my stomach.
dreamsoflove311 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I thought this was a beautiful story...a very accurate depiction of Castle and Beckett letting their guard down and being there to comfort one another. I thought it was in character and beautifully done. I am going to go and read the sequel now :)
Kate56 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Wonderful! I love how you handled this. Outstanding story.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I love this! Can't wait for more! (There will be more, right?)
Kaz chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Loved it :o) especially as it harked back to Suckerpunch with all that take out lol oh and the fact that they watched POTC which was kinda funny for me as I thought about watching Pirates tonight but then ended up watching Knockdown again! Think for the 5th time (although I have seen certain scenes way more than that lol). Please write more :o) thanks for posting. Kaz x
lunotto chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
more please? the story was really good!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »