Reviews for Bittersweet
apiegohome chapter 24 . 5/22
I read this over seven months ago for the first time and now I've read it again, just cause I randomly thought of it today. God damn it, I love this story. It makes me so flippin happy. I had to review again, just to thank you again! Oh man, them feels. AND it won't let me review twice so I'll guest review instead, so how you like that, FFN? XD
apiegohome chapter 24 . 10/24/2015
I went into this thinking 'oh another cliche high school fic' but this was just blatantly fucking awesome. I loved how you kept the story to the point and the dialogue didn't drag and was funny and witty. I also loved how you fleshed out the character's back stories. I loved this to pieces! Thank you so much for finishing (: You rock!
Amanda chapter 24 . 7/19/2015
I loved the story great
Foxys chapter 24 . 6/2/2015
This is story is, in it's entirety, touching. It doesn't really matter if it's yaoi or boy on boy, it's a story about love and acceptance. Ultimately, it's characters show what most people cannot: true affection towards one another. To be honest, they felt more human than most people I know. It's has a steady development, it builds up momentum and by the end of it it's like you're falling down a roller coaster, full of twists and ends and thrills. I felt almost sad when I read the ending, only to be left with the desire for more. It's a joy to know that the author posted this here, for anyone to read.

I recommend this fic to everyone that enjoys a good read and a good romance.
Follow the Fire chapter 24 . 5/28/2015
#too lazy to login on mobile

I'm just gonna let you know 1- VanVen is my OTP 2- your writing of this piece is so amazingly characterized and 3- I started this fic yesterday morning on the bus and its now 12:30 the following day and I'm so sad its over! Its like one of those books where its just like *closes and puts it down andlooks around* well shit. Now what do I do? XD I must admit I was kinda disappointed that ven didnt run to Vani's house when he got kicked. And that astrology scene in 23 is to die for. I'm such trash. XD I have to get back into writing for my otp before i run out of time! So good! Moar! Make MOOOOAAAARRR!
Kidx chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
I reeeaaaalllyy wanna know what they did at summer camp right about now..
Kidx chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
OMG South Park reference XD
You. Are a great person.
Bassy66 chapter 24 . 2/16/2015
That was a good read.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Axel's and roxas's sex life must go on!
Xanonymbuz chapter 24 . 1/22/2015
Sweet sweet story :))
and the pairings...THE PAIRINGS!
you wrote all my favorite pairings! :'DD
Thank you for the great story *thumbs up*
XxVentusxX chapter 24 . 1/19/2015
I really liked your story. It was interesting to me and it reading it kept me from not getting bored. Do make more or continue in the future. Thank you for the story.
Infinitely Shattered chapter 24 . 1/6/2015
-cries i've been reading this since 2012 and it's kills me that it's over another great 1 complete on fanfiction you did great yurichan
VieEvie chapter 24 . 12/30/2014
I have to say I love this sooooooo muucccchhhhhhhh! It's my favourite story on VANVEN and seeing this end makes me sad and happy because I finally got closure on this epic story I've been waiting for updates since forever and god I'm crying right now uhuk! Anyway, I love you for this story and VANVEN is LOVE! 3 3 3
NeseruDeaz chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
this chapter is awesome!Ven is sooooooooo cute i have no words to convey my excitement
unversed-unbirth chapter 24 . 12/22/2014
i cant sign in right now but i just wanted to say this story was great from start to finish, the funny moments, the angsty ones... ive followed it since you started and i actually started crying when i saw it was complete! probably just me being a nerd crybaby but thanks so much for seeing this through!