Reviews for Shadow and Maria
TheJokingClown chapter 8 . 4/14
Have Silver and Blaze join the team plz it'll be awesome if they fight alongside them in the epic and final battle.

P.S. Storyline could be like:They go there telling Sonic that in the future Cosmos is dead then Maria could never be healed leading up to Shadow having a rage moment and using chaos blast while in his super form killing everyone of Cosmos team and Eggman. Then Shadow gets annihilated by the survivors of team chaos, and shortly after Silver and Blaze go to that time frame to rewrite history and change their future. (I know it sounds cheesy but hey its just an idea for Sonicx666. Btw Shadow the hedgehog is my fav Sonic character and Cloud is my fav final fantasy character. Nice crossover leads to greatest story ever)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Holy Cowcrap that was short buuut I love the end stuffs that !
MariaTheCakeLove chapter 8 . 6/2/2014
Love it! Keep going!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
alright you have done a marvolus job very detailed and and maria she looks just like me and um well and remember shadow will always be SEXY... SORRRY IM A SHADOW FAN
FiragaJJC chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
I like this chapter the best.
and I already have an idea who the two are... if following the main story line they are from the future the silver hedgehog and the fire cat.
i be looking forward to next chapter and I made a crossover myself. dissidia and monster hunter
FiragaJJC chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
This been listed as a dissidia final fantasy crossover but no final fantasy reference.
FiragaJJC chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
It's pretty interesting...
GeekyGamerCat chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
hurry shadow save maria.
GeekyGamerCat chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
woohoo your back.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
How is this a crossover with Final Fantasy VIII?
GeekyGamerCat chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
good story can i see more?
Shadow Loves Maria R. Fan chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
nice thats a good chapter and i thought this rated m i dont see any romance in air?
Shadow Loves Maria R. Fan chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
so fucking awsome keep up the good work. MAke shadow kiss maria... and more..
Silhouette the Daemon-Wolf chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
hey just read ur story and its good... you have a plot in mind but there are just a little grammar miastakes, but i wont be mean and say any more. When you go onto your profile check your stories and go into this one. then at nearly the top of the page you will see document manager, go into that ad upload your chapter from your computer keeping in mind it has to be on that particular computer obviously. Oce you upload your chapter onto the site, check your content/chapters page and get your new chapters title and browse for it and voila! there you are. Hope i helped and keep up the good work!