Reviews for Neji and Tenten in an Elevator
Morningslight chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Not signed in, but this is really cute!
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Haha how original:)
Jalex002 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012

Crazycally chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
ok random, not sure what to make of that, cool name by the way
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
ROTFL! Too funny! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Are you religious? Because you are the answer to my prayers.
That's a Pirate chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
(In Napoli where love is King)

(When girl meets boy)

(Here's what they say)

When the moon hits your eye

Like a big-a pizza pie

That's a love story

When the world seems to shine

Like you've had too much wine

Bells'll ring

And you'll sing "Vita bella"

Hearts'll play

Like a gay tarantella

When the stars make you drool

Joost-a like pasta fazool

That's a story

When you dance down the street

With a cloud at your feet, you're in love

When you walk in a dream

But you know you're not dreamin', signore

'Scusami, but you see

Back in old Napoli, that's a story

(When the moon hits your eye)

(Like a big-a pizza pie, that's amore)

That's a love story

(When the world seems to shine

(Like you've had too much wine, that's a story)

(Bells will ring)

(And you'll sing "Vita bella")

(Vita bell-vita bella)

(Hearts will play)

Hunky fella
Schmoopie chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
-Suddenly the elevator stopped, and made a dinging sound.-

"Here's my number," she said. As the doors closed when they were out, she stopped and ran back to Pirate. "Wait I wrote the wrong number!" She smeared the phone # on his arm out with her hand and wrote with lipgloss again 1-985-655-2500 on his arm.
Schmoopie chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
-Suddenly the elevator stopped, and made a dinging sound.-

"Here's my number," she said. As the doors opened she stopped and wrote 1-195-655-2500 with lipgloss on his arm.
Sidler chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
*ding* The elevator door opens. And Pirate enters the elevator just as I'm running around the corner in low heels. Pirate sees my frenzied rush and being Certifiably nice, bravely jumps in front of the elevator doors like a pirate. "Thanks" I say as I step over Pirate to enter the elevator that has open doors. "Anytime" Pirate replies pulling himself off the floor with a flourish. "What floor, Shmoopie?" He asks and I would take a Deaf Date. "Less than equal sign 3" I reply. I sucked in air wating for the Matzo Ball to drop. Pirate doubled dipped with that button on the elevator and winked at me. I knew it was a Dating Loophole and I knew the Date Implied. Yada Yada Yada ping.
Piratess chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I was on the edge of my seat! You can ride an elevator with me anytime, Svenjolly
Pirate Queen chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
"If, however, you want to flame me and hate me for my writing/personality/religion/race/favorite stories/other absurd reasons/just because, go ahead, if that will make you happy."

What if I want to love you for that reason?
Pirate of the Red Sea chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I have no idea why you're in the LU. After reading about your thing about the LU in your profile, it's clear you don't know why either.

Roses are red

violets are blue

you never said

you couldn't woo
Sandy chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Aw, buck up Pi, have no idea what LU is and why you seem to be associated with it, but here's a couple'a words of encouragement:

Nature fits all her children with something to do,

He who would write and can't write, can surely review.

- James Russell Lowell
Ioga chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
My significant other would like to convey a feeling of "well, up yours too". I'm sure he is referring to elevators and stairwells with that!

I thought Neji was being kind of unusually submissive, saying "please" and all. A bit OOC, maybe. ;) I think I must've wandered in through Sandataba's favourites or something. Can't think of a more likely reason.

Thanks for this!