Reviews for What if Tomorrow Never Came?
My.Life.Is.Pathetic chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I remember reading this! I cried hear too!

Oh these were the stories that really got to me.
emilylou97 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
awwwwww! too sweet!
P chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
You reduced me to tears...
Mrs.izzySpurlock chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I loved it! Depressing and a kinda weird concept but it was awsome! Keep writing!
susan chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
That was the saddest story ever... you should write a sequel where they all see each other in heaven.
RiddleWriter chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Thanks for making me cry...
The Storytelling machine chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
so F* #ING SAD!
faunastar chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This was probably the best thing I ever read. I got choked up from the beginning. Especially the picture frame thing. This is the best thing you've ever written and should be applauded for it.
Vamps-with-Wings chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Thanks for making me cry. Yesterday and today have been the BEST days ever . . . and now I'm sobbing, because this is so freaking heartbreaking. You have such a way with emotions. It's crazy.. and beautiful. Mostly beautiful though.
Faxisthegreatest123 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
That was so amazingly well written... I have tears in my eyes.
Midnight SkyAurora chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Beautiful & touching. I loved it from beginning to end. Thank you for a story full of love and death made the way it should be.

MSA
switched-account chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Oh. My. Goodness.

You have made me cry. And that only happens when someone is a FANTASTIC writer. WOW...I absolutley LOVE the story. And the ending part, also!

Ugh...wow. Write something like this again :)

AFD3927
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Amazing. WOnderful. Fantabulous. Whatever. It seemed so like them. It sadened me that they died, but it worked. Fang is a grumpy old man. Itnwas sweet.
litgrl-luna chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
i like the idea but with the series coming to an end soon (feb 14) with the release of Angel, i find it really dressing
maxridelover chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
you definitely have the gift! i love how you are able to pour so much emotion in these stories! bravo, great job!