Reviews for Concrete Angel
elliot.the.wizard chapter 3 . 5/26
So perfect.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 7/12/2016
Cute. But I don't thrink Alec would call Magnus 'Mag' or 'baby'. Something like 'sweet pea'. At least, Magnus calls Alec that. Alec would probably call Magnus 'love'. Or something else old fashioned and sweet like that. Anyway, bye:
Soulgirl15 chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
The first chapter was kind of upsetting but then it got a whole lot better.
hellphane777 chapter 3 . 3/23/2015
my god in heaven i cried at some parts i was listening to nsync this i promise u on reapeat when i was reading this...so that just made it better...this was amazing and it showed a side of magnus that isnt really displayed it was just compleatly perfict
scubadivergurl chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
thank you for giving me the knowlege that i can come to your page when i am in need of some lemony malec fanfic. keep writing!
Writemebaby chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
As a sick person, I would like to say that I want a Magnus to take care of me. Please and thank you :)
Her-secret-letters1800 chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
I like how Alec doesn't know the mundane pills! And I like how Magnus is taking care of his lover! So cute!
EllieBelikova chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Brb sobbing
OnyxInk chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
I love this story! When I got to the end I knew that I had to comment, but I had no idea what I was supposed to write! It was just so great! Oh my gosh, I just loved it!
XxFallingFeathersxX chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
hahaha I just realised the abbreviation for the mortal instruments is TMI.
Like, "OMG TMI ALEC AND MAGNUS, DONT NEED TO KNOW THESE THINGS THAT GOES ON"
That's what izzy would say.
Me, I'm all *dying of nosebleeds*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wow if I was Magnus I would never forgive Alec...
donkeysarebolos chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Oh my god! O_O

I've read a lot of fanfics but this is the only one that made me cry! I actually had to go to a empty room so no one would laugh at me for crying about a story! :)

It was so cute, I FREAKIN LOVED IT! xD

Keep up the good writing. :)
twi-hard-twilight-addict chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
i cried so much in this chapter! just cuz it was sad! i mean two strong men bearing there souls. tear jerker!
ClashAtDemonhead chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
This was amazing, I loved it! I got so lost in Alec and Magnus that I didn't even realise that my friend was talking to be. It was heart-warming, sexy.. Amazing. I loved all of the emotion. :D

Totally saving this beautiful fic to my favourites.

- Darcey
obabema chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
I loved this! Yay! It was epic!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »