Reviews for Volume 6: Rise of the Shadow Dragon
Rocketlord6485 chapter 15 . 6/29/2012
You crossed the line, Sa'lu! :(

And yet . . . you are aspiring to be my favorite FanFiction villain! Shadow Master FTW! :)
Rocketlord6485 chapter 14 . 6/29/2012
So, this means Gio is Silver's grandfather? Interesting :)
Rocketlord6485 chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
Simply epic! You're truly an amazing writer!
Rocketlord6485 chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
Ah, so it was Giratina! This is getting GOOD! :D

Sorry if I'm leaving too many reviews, I'm just so loving this story right now!
Rocketlord6485 chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
Was that Giratina? If so, what a clever way to bring about his appearance! :D

Sa'lu is an extremist, the kind of villain I envy! A very impressive OC! I would love to see her join forces with Metsuma or even compete against him, pretty much any scenario with the two paired together would just be plain amazing! :)
Rocketlord6485 chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
So the Shadow Arts is basically the ability to control Dragon Pokemon, even against their will? Correct me if I'm wrong or I'll end being totally lost :P
Rocketlord6485 chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Team Plasma? Mind blown :O! What do they have to do with the Dragon Clans and Sa'lu? Well, I was about to go to sleep . . . but I think I'll read just one more chapter! :)
Rocketlord6485 chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Sa'lu has been lurking in the shadows until now (no pun intended.) Seeing as how she knows where they are hiding, I expect that will create some conflict.
littlegem chapter 15 . 7/18/2011
Wow what a nice ending. I can't wait for the next story. Keep up the good work.
MikariStar chapter 15 . 7/18/2011
That's a big cliffhanger at the end. This was a fun volume! I'm looking forward to the epicness of 7!
MikariStar chapter 14 . 7/4/2011
Very interesting chapter. I like the name Gio picked, it ties the anime and games nicely.
rikku247 chapter 14 . 7/4/2011
Awww the babies are born. :) Great chapter. :)

rikku247 chapter 13 . 6/25/2011
Wow, that was a very well written battle scene. Great job on all the bits and pieces happening all at once. :)

Also, I'm guessing the shadow dragon was Giratina, and it just got sucked back into the Distortion World? Perhaps we'll find out. :) I look forward to next chapter! :)

MikariStar chapter 13 . 6/25/2011
Awesome battle! It was a nice surprise seeing N join the fight. Looking forward to the cliffhanger's continuation. :D
MikariStar chapter 12 . 6/18/2011
The title of this chapter is so very fitting. XD Looking forward to the battle! _