Reviews for You'll Never Have To Be Alone
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This was so... So heartbreaking. They actually RAPED the poor guy! Oh my goodness :( it's even worse that this actually happens in real life. I'm not even gay and I get made fun of for supporting them. This was so sad D'X I simply cannot be friends with a homophobe. I just CAN'T. Homophobia isn't a PHOBIA. You're not SCARED. You're just an asshole! I cried when Carlos started shouting out for James in Spanish...

But this was very well written, though. As terrible as the situation was, I really liked it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Wonderful message, I personally am gay and I have been threatened and shunned for my orientation. I wish I will not ever go throu gh the horriblness of rape. On behalf of myself and gays all over I thank you!
Barbed Wire Halo chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I really like your writing style. This was a good story, it really got the message across
CourageAboveAllElse chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Im sitting here, with the reveiw box open.. My cursor flashing, and i honestly dont know what to say... The fact that there are people like sam in this world... Is disgusting... The message sent with the story, however, is amazing in itself.. And as an open gay guy, i agree. Nobody should be judged for who they love... The story was .. Admitedly sick.. (the whole rape thing).. But sometimes the truth has to be harsh.. Thank you for standing up for our rights!
Lil Badass Kaulitz chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
this has a great message and i love that youre proud and not willing to change for anybody
DallieJLovesBTR chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
My emotions... :'(
Cmspencerfan chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Oh my that was really good! it was such a sad story it had me going at times too poor Carlos! you did a good job with writting it it was nicely written with such a hard subject. but you did real good!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Good God. I actually cried during this and i've never cried during a fic or movie but u broke me. Good job and ur right - no one should eve en treated like this. I get picked on for being black and despite being straight, I know how it feels to be picked on for something u have no control over
AnnaLeeHenderswagg chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Oh my goodness that was so sad! And I know for a fact that people go through this horror just for being who they are. I'm also proud to say I'm a open Bisexual. My whole family doesn't know but if they ever do ask me I'm telling them the truth. Luckily I have my mother and my cousin (who is openly gay) to support me through this! Amazing and tearful and beautiful. ALWAYS stand up for who you are!
Anthuhknee chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I cried while reading this. This was an AMAZING storyline. This was written so good to the point that I could literally visualize this. I'm still teary!
Unwritetobeunwritten chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I'm not lying, I cried as well. And, I totally agree with you. Nobody should ever be alone, no matter their race, sexuality or gender. You proved that to be right, because the words hit really f**king hard.
Dbeltfan1203 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
wow... this was sooo sad... but written amazingly! :D i officially love you! :D lol
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
This was good, but I teared up! Poor little Carlos. This got me mad even though it was a story but things like this happen.
bigtimerushx31 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This is so sad! I seriously cried while reading this, and im NOT joking. This seriously opened my eyes to what gays/leisbians go through. Touching
Besosybrazos chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Heh, I clicked on this story and I didn't realize you were the author until I got to the end!

I applaud you for the message you send here. Homophobia is horrible and has destroyed so many lives. I've been wanting to do a gay-pride themed story for a few months, but kudos to you for making it your fic-debut.