Reviews for We Just Don't Give it a Name
jovysanchez17 chapter 1 . 5/31
This was a really good read. I love how melancholy Soul was there for a while, he may be a little sad but he has accepted that things will be that way for quite some time. But I love how sincere he was when he was explaining that there's no need to give a name to the 'thing' they have. It's very sweet and heart-warming. Keep up the good work! :D
DUH BOMB chapter 1 . 1/23
So sweet oh man the feels
nightowl880 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
THIS. WAS. BEAUTIFUL. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE. I DON'T CARE HOW LONG IT TAKES. UPDATE IT, I'M BEGGING YOU. I LITERALLY COULD NOT STOP GRINNING LIKE A CRAZY PERSON AFTER READING THE FIRST PARAGRAPH AND NOW THE ONLY WAY I CAN EVEN BEGIN TO EXPRESS MY LOVE OF THIS FIC IS TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS. WRITE MORE, PLEASE!
cookies chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I can totally imagine this happening. Now my headcanon; cause this sums up Soul and Maka's relationship perfectly.
DeathBySugarCube chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This needs a second chapter!
Bat-dove chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Awesome. They have a complicated almost sibling like relationship but with more chance of an actual relationship.
mabello chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
So cute does it have a chapter 2? I would love read it
Miss Effie T chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This has to be the sweetest story between Maka and Soul I have ever read! Amazing job!
StarfireLuvRobin7 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This was really cute.

lol

"we're dating...but we're not really dating" totally confused me,but when Soul finally explained it..then i got it.

I hope you write more of SoMa! xD
Lacrimosa Tomboy chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Wah! So cute - major fluffiness that made my day!
fredisagirl chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This is no typical of Maka. It sums of their relationship. Soul gives actually what she needs. It like a sesaw. The balance is always there if you look for it.
cheng chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
AHAHAHAHAHA. awesome. love it. XD
BornBlindtoBeauty chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
i really liked this story. :) it was cute! XD
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Aw, this is actually a smart take on their relationship! I like it :DD

Poor Liz XD

Panda.
account-no-longer-active-98765 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This is was so cute! And I loved the way you described their relationship - "that part of our relationship...we just don't give it a name."

Great job!