Reviews for Turnabout Assumptions
Eternal-Dark Flame chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
There are very few stories on this site that have caused me to laugh until I had tears in my eyes. And this is one of those stories. Maybe it's the mental image of it all. Just imagining Edgeworth's expression after being smacked in the face by a trout. That, or you managed to keep all believable despite the ridiculousness. All in all an excellent humor story.
k-k chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
i would love to see this happen in a court LOL
Gazing on the Arabesque chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Oh Pearly. How we all love you. I love the punny names you gave to the defendant and the witness. And the outrageous crime as well... I would love to see trout flying into Edgeworth's face. I can imagine it being somewhat similar to Frank Sahwit flinging his wig in Feenie's face xD
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
And this is why Pearl is on my list of favorite characters! LOL! She seems to cause quite a bit of trouble!

I actually chuckled to myself after reading this...what with Pearl's assumptions of Phoenix having a thing for Edgeworth and them losing the evidence. XD

"Mr Wright, I will not tolerate the throwing of evidence in my courtroom! Maybe Godot and his cups of coffee were allowed, I'll admit, but I draw the line at trout!" the judge shouted, banging his gravel loudly. "I hate fish," he added with a stern frown. Kay, I really do not know why, but that line made my night. XDDD

You wrote this so naturally, I could picture this incident, actually happening in one of the games. A part of me wishes it did, it would have been great to see what happened AFTERWARD too.

...Though I've become more and more interested in Phoenix X Edgeworth, I still like Phoenix X Maya as well; and I have to admit I'm with Pearl on their relationship! LOL.
Lady Monochromic chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Ahh pearly you always manage to make something happen. Oh and flying trouts :L

This was very humorous :D I liked this little one-shot it just brightened my mood up. Brilliant work.
Lady Monochromic chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Ahh pearly you always manage to make something happen. Oh and flying trouts :L

The Last Page chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I must say, this is pretty NATURAL if consider this as a chapter in the game. How do you write something to looked so natural? All things I write are tended to had a strange aura. (in various meaning)

Ps. Yes, my English sucks
MyJourney chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
"OBJECTION!" he cried loudly. However, all Phoenix managed to do was lose his grip on the animal, the trout flying through the air and hitting Edgeworth right in the face.

LMAO!