Reviews for TBone Too
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Wow...Okay, wow. Just...I can't find words right now. Just wow.
StiDzhi chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Heart-breaking story. All excitements of heroes are felt. You worry together with them.

Thanks!
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
OMG! This is an amazing story.

TBone Too is the first Swat Kats Fan Fiction I ever read and I instantly fell in love with it. I constantly find myself coming back to read it over and over again. I think it would be soo awesome if this story was turned into a multi-part Swat Kats episode, that's how great this story is.

I excitedly look forward to seeing what else you have. Also can I send you my Swat Kat stories? It was your's and a few others stories that inspirered me to write in the first place.
Reaver of Heaven chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
What else can be said other than "beautifully written, original in every way, and captivating in both detail and content."

Not very many people can keep my attention when it comes to Swat Kats fanfiction, but you definately seem to keep me interested full on. You don't fall into the ever present fanfiction cliches it seems, and that just makes me like your work so much more.

Keep with it, if you will. I know that I enjoy it immensely.
Snickerer chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Heh. Glad I found this story again...don't think I ever read the end last time.

This is a very cool story, and you actually made me like the Pastmaster and be a bit *worried* about him! now *that's* good writing. -
Chronos the Cat chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
I seem to recall the Metalicats being beaten at the end of "Bright and Shiny Future"... Unless this is set entirely in an alternate universe...

In any case, great story! Good writing, good characterization, and I loved how you handled T-Bone dealing with his transformation.

Two thumbs up!
ClaudeLv250 chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Wow...I must say, you're a good and creative writer. Keep up the good work.
ebonezer chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
WOW! That was so good! I can't wait to read the next one! this is so good, definetly the best i've ever read, and that includes all fanfictions i've ever read in any other area of the site. you are an exceptional writer.
Just a fan chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
I read this story late last year and I'll tell you this: If I ever buy myself a PDA or electronic book-reader, this is going into flash memory alongside the works of Karl Marx and Isaac Asimov. Visited your web page as well, saw part two in progress. Can you write! Am eagerly awaiting posting at either this site or the archive, whichever one comes first.
Kristian Whipple chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
That was awesome, but when are you going to write a sequel?
LadyArtist chapter 1 . 9/10/2000
AWESOME! You have GOT to finish it! I'm begging yah man. PLEASE! You are such an AWESOME WRITER! You must have taken such a long time to do this! I think that writing this story was a GREAT idea for you to do. Very well described, lots of emotion. I love your writing style, I just...ADORE it! Please finish this, by GOD just do, please? **innocent, Bambie eyes** This story...is just awesome...I love stuff like this! :)
Catsy Nicole chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
What a story. I can't wait for the rest!
Ambre Wisniewski chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
Just wanted to say that I thought that was a great story. Keep up the great work, and I hope a sequel is in the making.
Shkspr1048 chapter 1 . 9/2/2000
Incredible! Simply Brilliant! And I'm not talking 20 watt bulb brilliance here, I'm talking atomic bomb brilliant here! I can't wait for the sequel to come out. (Please tell me there's gonna ba a sequel!)