Reviews for Today
roseangel013 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I really liked this story! I love how you made it so that their relationship was both casual and romantic! Very impressive!
reckless is a wreck chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
oh my, i really like this one too ; u ; why do you make noex so cute? xD ahaha. seriously though- i love it. thinking of continuing it? o:
starshine chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
-cooes- adorable!
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I loved this! I didn't think it would be that good cuz of the summery but I'm really really glad I gave it a chance! It was fabulous!
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
ACK! I haven't faved this yet? Bad Solora...bad, bad, bad Solora... Well, everything I had to say about this fic was mostly covered on the forum. Basically, it's the best Noex fic I've ever read in my life. I'm working on your prize fic as I type this review... But I'm pretty sure that it won't be as good as this... Heheh... Well, back to work! Sweet job, my homey!
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Awww. Totally sweet, but not TOO sweet. I love it! Great work!

Peace Out! _
Nightmares Unleashed chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
The mood set is really nice : D

It has that Romantic undertone with a friendly glow 3
Visitor chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This is probably the most beautiful portrayal of a Noex relationship - or, any relationship - that I have ever read. I applaud you in your skill in gifting us with a blunt, frank, and most accurate depiction of how Noah and Rex would live out a relationship.

With your style, I eagerly anticipate a fiction (written by you, preferrably) wherein Noah and Rex would fall in love. Given the premises of this story and how at ease they are with each other, it remains an interesting mystery as to how they actually ended up like this.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent, and know that many of us are eagerly waiting for more.
Talithi chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This may be the best Noex I've ever read. No, really. The best. Their relationship seems so realistic, which is kinda rare. There are very few stories on here in which people write it like this. Plus you kept everyone in character perfectly. Truly amazing work. :)
asm613 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
But, you know, you're worth a triple, Noah. Maybe two doubles without fries.

that was a funny line.
Bramblerose4 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
That was brilliant. Absolutely, hands down my favorite GenRex story, ever!
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I adore this! So sweet and sugary! I love how you described their relationship and how words didn't need to be spoken! Great work!