Reviews for The Sand Swallows All
HairyBallofFur chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Thank you for another look at our Captain Dietrich.

I'm really enjoying your stories and hope to see more soon.

Thank you for your contribution!
KitKat132 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
"still ignoring his own injuries" leaves me worried about the health of Hauptmann Dietrich. Love the loyalty & concern he shows for his friend over his own welfare, but that's our Captain D. At least we know he eventually escapes since this takes place in 1941, although I'm surprised to see the RP boys before 1942. But that aside, looking forward to more from you, & hope for a sequel to this story. Jen C
Ivonova Stalin chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Very well done. I enjoyed this very much.
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
A good look at the cost of war, from the other side. Intriguing, the way Arnulf and Hans used lists of things lost and things found to make sense of what was going on in their lives.

It's good, too, to see Dietrich with a friend, a comrade in arms, someone he would give his life for, and who would do the same for him.

Thanks for your story. I hope to read more from you soon.
firefalle chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I enjoyed this story quite a bit. It's nice that Dietrich has an equal to be friends with, he seems to have a lonely life, not really uncommon in the circumstances. I really like Arnulf and feel for his losses, he needs a friend like Hans. Thanks, maybe a look from Troy's point of view, the outside looking in?