Reviews for Another Life
blood red night chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
Man that was one steamy story! So well written too. I LOVE SnowxLightning so much. Thanks for the great read. C:
Bree chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Aww, this was wonderful. Lots of tender, swet moments between lighting and raines, along with lightning and snow.
ashvilliers chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Astonishingly good. I felt alive after reading this. Good job!
TheGypsyWitchProject chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
There are not nearly enough words in the English language - or any language, really - for me to explain just how much I love this fanfic. I absolutely adored the interaction between Snow and Lightning.
originalworksof chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Ireland this a long time ago. Just got fav it.
Moons-Chan chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Light and Snow are more similar than they thought. And this is a great three chapters!
Unsetting Sun chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
Wow! I am speechless... that was an absolutely amazing story, very intense, emotional and warm. Yes, warm. I like warm stories.

Anyway, I was already a sucker for LightningxSnow fics and by adding an earlier relationship with Raines to the mix... well, I think it was a stroke of genius, even though the pairing doesn't interest me much. You see, most of the times (or in the fics I have read at least) Lightning tends to be, well, inexperienced when it comes to (making) love. This time she was... bold. Vulnerable without quite losing her confidence. All in all it was refreshing - and very hot.

So, thank you for this thoroughly enjoyable fic. I haven't read any other stories by your hand yet, but I certainly will in the near future. Some of the summaries look... promising, haha.
Shreedin chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Thanks so much for this fix, it's really quite amazing. I love how there was Cid/Light AND Snow/Light. Those two are definitely my favorite FFXIII couples. You captured each character's personality perfectly, and I love how your Snow was grieving too. And how he was so sweet even though Lightning was rejecting him at first. Everything fit together beautifully! Awesome job :)

Hope to see some more of these couples from you!
TouchOfRomance chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
Wow, that was great! I love this pairing! You stayed very true to the characters, and the setting of the story (time, place) is beautiful.

That moment where Snow curses just does it for me, absolutely brilliant. You're very good at build-ups, and the thought process in the first two chapters is well-balanced. Really nice, I absolutely loved that!
LaDyRoZe chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE! This is one of my favorite pairings and this is a really well write story. I would indeed love to read more if you will write it.
Ellie-ellie chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
so... this is one of the first FFXIII stories I read... and at the beginning I was like "go Lightning x Raines"... and then by the end I was like "go Lightning x Snow"... which pretty much means I think you wrote an awesome story. You have done a really great job!
Crimson-Hybrid chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
It is I again, greetings. :)

First thing is first: That was truly a splendid closing!

I will admit, I felt a faint smile on my lips as I laid my eyes upon the last line. :) I cannot even recall when that smile appeared. XD

Also, before I forget(which I am certain I won't), I would like to comment on your excellent play of words; you have captured fully my sympathy for Snow Villiers. :')

I will surely recommend this to my friends. :)
Crimson-Hybrid chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
(I'm too lazy to log in, my apologies... D:)

That aside, this is a very well-written piece. To provide a bit of information about myself, I'm a fan of SnowxLightning, much more so of the lovable blond, and I must say: Your portrayal of Snow is identical to the man I had thought of him as; as if you had reeled him out of my mind and into this wonderful piece.

Rest assured that I thisexceptional work will find its way into my Favorites.

Have a merry day~ :)
G-AnakinRPG chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
Finished :D Great job! An excellent look into Lightning's character and both Cid/Light and Snow/Light ships :D
G-AnakinRPG chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Eeeeeeepppppp! I'm enjoying this! It's nice to see something so great come form the Kink Meme :D :D :D

I'll read the rest tomorrow :D