Reviews for Your Gay Gryffindor Admirer x
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Why can't guys ever just TALK to each other? Jeez!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Poor guy.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Liked the smut very good but also very short
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
love what a powerful emotion it can turn even the most hated professor in to the most loved professor

i love this
SnakeyLobve chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
This was just so cute! Such a great idea too~! I absolutely adored snape in it, hes just so..cute! all awkward and stuff hahaha i like him like that :) Wish it was longer though D:
Rika100 chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
this is a very interesting fic. I like it. _
SophieWSRTooLazyToSignInAgain chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Very well written, not my type of story, personally I prefer student/teacher stories as girl/guy, but you did this one very nicely :)
RavenTheHeartlessMaoh chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
You definitely should write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I don't think Snape would openly admit to liking a student in a letter to who knows.
Cazzylove chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
Cool Fic Hun _ and you should soo continue it _ If you do UPDATE SOON ya know ya wanna _ _ _

love peace and chocolate _ _ _

Blessed Be _ _ _

Cazzy _ _ _
lady.edgecombe chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
That was extremely cute. I would like to see more. The writing was very well done and the story brought a smile to my face. Thanks.
mangaluver chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
oh i loved it XD and Bottom!snape made me so happyXDDDi love one, and sev blushing, always makes me giggle i loved harrys line "you look like a bottom to me" that made me laugh so much, i hope you contiue:) (dracos gonna flip if he finds out what they did on his desk X3)please update soonX3
RileyMarie chapter 2 . 2/3/2011