Reviews for Murder on the TransDimensional Express
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
If you're not gonna finish this story at least you could tell us *who done it*.
Raina Skye chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
I wait for the next chapter with bated breath and unshakable curiosity.
Raina Skye chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
You had me at Spockwing Duck. :)

Very entertaining, a smooth read and you've really captured the voice of Darkwing. I also love how you incorporate the comics into the story. Well done!
Quiver chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
I am enjoying this fic. Quiverwing Duck seems to upstage all the AU Darkwings.
Atarah Derek chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Apologies for not reviewing this earlier. I really am enjoying it, and I look forward to the next update. I'd like to know what makes Quiverwing Duck different from our Darkwing that he became Quiverwing instead of Darkwarrior.
Storyseeker chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Great start to your saga! I look forward to reading more about what will occur with Malicia and Taurus.
VAPX007 chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Hi Gryphinwyrm7

I think this is quite interesting.

I find the character reflection on Quiverwing Duck quite good.

I'm not too keen on evil amok and the lawless deterioration of society to such an extent that people like Malicia and F.O.W.L. have no good counterparts. I hope it gets better in this respect.

I know you tried by using temporal note inserts, but I admit I was still a little lost with the timing on Malicia and Taurus. Is that all set in the past (and therefore resolved)? Is the transdimensional place the only thing occuring in the present? If this is the case, may I suggest maybe putting a little more inroad between Quiverwing's thought processes, leading his mind back to the things that happened back then.

I am interested to find out more about how Gosalyn died. It's a very tender subject you're playing out here and I wish you good luck. Even if you didn't have the Transdimensional Express component, I feel that the rest would make a very decent story in of itself.

BTW The green smoke was a very nice visual and the banner gave an excellent ambiguous touch. Like Hooter asked, what does that actually mean? Stay tuned to figure it out!

Your Friend in Writing

VAPX007
loonytunecrazy chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Another exllcent chapter cool job with the darkwings and it kind of scary to see Darkwarrior actually making scene of cours he would allow murder despite him commiting it. Also the team up of Bulba and Malcia is going to be interesting to read . Also again nice job with Morganna and Jake I wonder what happened to Drake and Gos
Darkwarrior Duck chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
This looks very promising. every character has their own personality even though there the same person more or less. Not an easy task. Love how they tied up Darkwarrior. It makes me wonder if he still thinks of himself as a hero like back in the show or if he accepted being a villain in the comics.

I also like how you included Jake into Morgana's restaurant. His dishes would add a nice touch to her menu. I wonder who killed Deathvalley Duck. The jumping back and forth between time frames is a nice twist and shows a good talent in writing skills. I'm also interested in the part involving Tarua Bulba and Malicia.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Again, great job with all the alternative versions of the Darkwing-verse.

Keep the good writing.
Malarity chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
A team-up between Mal and Bulba? This will prove interesting. I really liked the carpet concept you came up with. That never occurred to me as a way to render her powerless, but I could definitely see it working.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Quiverwing confronts Bulba!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Great start here!

Keep the good writing.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Intresting and exllcent start cool job with Quiverwing duck loved his interaction with the beagle boys and intresting Steelbeak is now working with Bulba consdiering how he nearly fried Steelbeak in Steelminator and exllcent job with Malica. Also intresing to see Jake reformed and working at Morganna resutant I looked forward to seeing how this mystera unfolds
Celey chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This is an interesting story. I'm glad to see Quiverwing Duck getting some attention! It's interesting to see some of the interaction between the Darkwings, too. I'm also a big fan of mysteries, so I will be curious to see what happens next. That being said, I've noticed a few issues that you could fix with your story.

You made a few careless errors. Like here, for instance:

A large pickup truck was backed onto the pier, and a fifth Beagle was sitting in the drivers seat, fast asleep while the other four unloaded.

Drivers needs to be driver's because the seat belongs to the driver.

And here: "I am the Arrow, that never misses its target, I am QUIVERWING DUCK!"

Arrow does not need to be capitalized nor does it need a comma after it. Also, it'd be better to put a period instead of a comma after target.

I think there were a few other errors I noticed, too, but they looked more like typos than anything.

Second, as much as I enjoyed seeing you expand on Quiverwing's past and seeing you demonstrate in-depth knowledge about the duck universe (not many people know Beagle Boy names), you jump around way too much. Without warning, even. There was no indication that Quiverwing Duck was going to be having a flashback, and there was no real need for it, either, the way you had things progressing in the story. Try to keep a flashback regulated to one scene, and don't use too many flashbacks in the same chapter.

Other than those little problems, I did enjoy the story. I'm a big Quiverwing fangirl, and I love mysteries. Regarding your story, in particular, I especially loved the ending to this chapter. It is very seldom that people can write a good ending chapter, and keep readers hooked, but you did it. So, great job on that.

I can't wait to see where you go with this.
Malarity chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
An excellent start! I really enjoy your character dialogue, Malicia included. I especially love how well you fit the Infinite Darkwings into their worlds and stories. That takes a lot of creativity and thought, and it's very impressive.

Looking forward to the next chapter!