Reviews for Medicinal Independence
blackrose538 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
How sweet! :D

I truly loved this little piece!

Hope you'll get better soon! :)
fan5sm chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Es justo lo que Mac habria hecho, cuidar de ella. Ellos siempre han cuidado el uno del otro. Me gusto mucho,tu historia es muy tierna y por ella.
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
*sigh* you know I loved this right? lol and you know I can picture myself as our gurl right now right? hehe Knew the thing with Adam was just a rouse (gah -sorry! haha) and our *sigh* loving Mac would be there, always to acknolwedge her strength but also for her to acknolwedge his love and only his. Thanks my friend for such a delightful read and please get better! :D

smut1956 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I hope you feel better, you're much better at being sick than I am-I can't get something this well done written when I'm healthy. It's cute, sweet and so them. Plus, you crush Adam's crush and wait until he finds out that Mac took care of Stella.

More please when you feel better.

Thanks for sharing this.

Stardust585 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Hey, hun! I'm sorry to hear you're sick but if this is the result, then I'm sorry to say that you should get sick more often_ I know I'm awful but this is such a cute, insightful story:) I really loved it and I'm always amazed how much you're able to convey in so few words - you really rock, m'dear!

I especially loved the twist here, in that you had Stell speak with Adam on the phone, and it was Mac coming - I kinda knew it was him but you had me guessing nonetheless! Great job:)