Reviews for suspicion is a thing of the past
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
You know somehow I didn't believe Teddy in this one, towards the end :) Dunno why.. anyways this was cute :)
Charlie'sDragon chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
So cute!

I love TeddyLily though, so I was kind of rooting for them a teensy bit (maybe because you put in that thing with the lilies that he gives her). But then the ending was just adorable, and the whole the with Scorpious...

Do you know, it's kind of nice to read one where Teddy isn't completely torn between different people. So yeah, lovely.

Love from,

Charlie
Bookworm41 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
You Did a great job, espically with this couple. Roxanne happens to be my favorite Next generation character. I usually don't like her with Teddy, but you changed my mind with this one. Keep up the great writing.
centralperks chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Aw, Mad, this was really cute! I loved how you portrayed Roxanne: a girl who had a mask on and walls built around her heart because of Scorpius. The way she didn't trust Teddy at first was such a perfect example of this. Your ideas were absolutely brilliant. Great job!
renzhie chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This was so cute!

I found myself giggling and squealing. If you think that it's sappy, then maybe I really have a thing for this type of story ;)