Reviews for A Zombie On My Lawn
nicholasmage chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This is epic! That game is so addicting and awesome, and you really made it into a great story! Its hilarious!
Perfect Anomaly chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
LOL That was really funny!

-strikes power pose- *levels up* YAYZ!
SS446 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
When you put that the main character's lawn was the only one with zombies, you mentioned like two other houses with zombies coming for it.

P.S. Pity the shredded plants

transcribedAmbitions chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I have the game for computer, and the wall-nuts do look like potatos. and there are grenades. the cherry bomb.
Beat the Sun chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Shovel...I can't stop laughing. I'm in the mac lab and everyone keeps staring at me like some kind of weirdo. XD And hmm...Beat does have a snazzy ring to it. Or it sounds like I'm an abuser of people and/or animals. I DO NOT BEAT THINGS UNLESS THEY ARE ZOMBIES/DESERVE IT.

And dude, Maestro would be blaring DDR music, or strange cannibalistic neko-boy engrish things.

And yeah I always wondered why they only attacked one house. I suppose it IS happening everywhere technically.

And yes. I shall now make a zombie-plant spin off adventure because I TOTALLY know how...-_- loool

But yes. This was highly intense and insane. I appreciate this, and your constant addiction to ODing on pop rocks and Monster. As a great man once said: "FAGOSITOSIS"