Reviews for Love is Strange
Roanie123 chapter 12 . 12/8/2012
I love your stories. I found this site a few weeks ago and have read almost all of them. Too bad we didnt get to see more of the romance on the show.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
FANTASTIC JOB!Love everyone of them!Perfect ending to twelve wonderful valentine one shots!Great stuff.E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRR!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
FAN_FUCKING_TASTIC!So romantic and beautiful!Wonderful one shots!Dayummmm!Thank you for keeping our Benson/Stabler dreams and hopes alive!Great stuff.E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/7/2011
LOVED IT! Amazing!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/7/2011
I efffing love this! Amazing job Tracie!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
That was just so romantic I wish men were more like Elliot in your stories *sigh
Guest chapter 9 . 3/7/2011
No need to apologize that was amazing! Damn you are such a great writer! Please keep writing and making stories you are my favorite writer :)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/7/2011
I think everyone one would celebrate if Elliot and Kathy got divorced :)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
This is my favorite chapter so far because Elliot was just too damn cute! I love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/7/2011
If that happened everytime liv baked then svu should become a baking show! Really amazing update
Guest chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
I loved the name! Great job I was so happy that they had a baby boy!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
Great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
Truly amazing! you always do such an amazing job! please keep writing :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
And this is a perfect answer to why liv wears soo many turtlenecks ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
That was beautiful! you always bring a smile to my face and make me have a better day :) thank you so much and please keep writing! we need more writers like you :)