Reviews for Letting Go
Astrakelly chapter 17 . 1/24
I hope you finish this story someday, I really liked it
bk-1205 chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
Are you kidding me? Where's the rest? You can't bring me this far and then leave me. I only hope you have more of this and will post it.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
Please update soon
Animals9990 chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
I love the story so far. I'm absolutely in love with Chlollie. They're my OTP. Please update soon. :D
mylove24 chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
I couldn't stop reading this story. I hope you update soon.
Cato chapter 17 . 11/24/2013
Love this, hope you have time for an update soon!
chlolo1213 chapter 17 . 11/3/2013
I so excited for an update but just putting this out there . it should happen
Delylah chapter 17 . 10/3/2013
Hard to say which I like better, this or If You Want Me. They're both great stories. Hope you update this one soon!
Merlin chapter 17 . 10/3/2013
I love your story, I like how you've stayed true to the characters instead of warpping them. I hope you get a chance to update soon, your story is kinda addictive.
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 17 . 9/14/2013
Wow! I love this fic, it's a very intriguing idea to displace Chloe to Star City, and Oliver is based back there, and the romance is gaining the correct sort of momentum, with it slow-building but not too slow, nor too fast to have them jump into bed together straightaway. I TOTALLY loved the Green Arrow kiss (and Lanie fangirling over it!) it totally made me want to have my own Oliver Queen/Green Arrow for myself! *winks* I used to have a crush on Tom Welling back in season 1, so when Justin Hartley first appeared onscreen with the green leather and the bow and arrows, I instantly fell for the hotness that was Ollie :)

You're doing an FANTASTIC job with the characters, especially of Ashlyn, Mike and Lanie Methinks there's a Ashke ( I tried to put both Ashlyn & Mike together portmanteau style) romance on the horizon. I'd love to see more of the original Leaguers (I'd love to see some Bart flirting, especially his 'mamacitas' 'senoritas' etc - I'm fond of him since he appeared on "Run")

I'm looking forwards to seeing what happens next.
jerseyhalliwell chapter 17 . 9/11/2013
This story is addictive!
cmackie chapter 17 . 9/9/2013
I love this story so much and can't wait for the next update! Especially since it means we get chlollie :-)
Thenchick chapter 17 . 9/2/2013
post more plz
stubbornheroine chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
Letting go: Chloe and Clark letting go of the possibility of romantic love bet them.
and Oliver not letting go of Chloe. really nice :D
got to love the sweet moment bet Oliver & Chloe.
and I appreciate that Oliver doesn't want Chloe to pacify him, but just wants her to be honest. hehe
looking forward to the next chap.
narelclollie chapter 17 . 8/15/2013
Loved it! I'm hoping Chloe and her dad can work things out! No surprise that the General was grilling oliver! That gywn is horrible. Loved that everybody was visitung chloe, it really shows how much they all care. And of course I love the chlollie! Great chapter! Thanks for updating!