Reviews for Letting Go
mellie chapter 14 . 5/21
I love the possibilities of Mike and Ashlyn, and Batman teasing Oliver about Chloe. I always picture Christian Bale as Batman, so that is who is in my head as I am reading this story. Thanks for sharing.
mellie chapter 13 . 5/21
I loved this chapter. I am hoping there is going to be someone great for Lanie because she is a great character and a friend we would all be lucky to have. Thanks for sharing.
mellie chapter 4 . 5/21
Squealing with joy, I am so excited! This is wonderful. The character interactions are wonderfully written. I love Chloe working at knowing her own value and demanding it from others if they are going to be in her life.
mellie chapter 3 . 5/21
I love this story. This is what I always wanted for Chloe. Breaking free and figuring out who she is and what she wants. The opportunity to be he star of her own life. I guess that is why I love ensemble shows more than shows that have one or two stars because the characters I love the most are never the focus. Anyway thanks so much for sharing this wonderful idea.
Astrakelly chapter 17 . 1/24/2015
I hope you finish this story someday, I really liked it
bk-1205 chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
Are you kidding me? Where's the rest? You can't bring me this far and then leave me. I only hope you have more of this and will post it.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
Please update soon
Animals9990 chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
I love the story so far. I'm absolutely in love with Chlollie. They're my OTP. Please update soon. :D
mylove24 chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
I couldn't stop reading this story. I hope you update soon.
Cato chapter 17 . 11/24/2013
Love this, hope you have time for an update soon!
chlolo1213 chapter 17 . 11/3/2013
I so excited for an update but just putting this out there . it should happen
Delylah chapter 17 . 10/3/2013
Hard to say which I like better, this or If You Want Me. They're both great stories. Hope you update this one soon!
Merlin chapter 17 . 10/3/2013
I love your story, I like how you've stayed true to the characters instead of warpping them. I hope you get a chance to update soon, your story is kinda addictive.
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 17 . 9/14/2013
Wow! I love this fic, it's a very intriguing idea to displace Chloe to Star City, and Oliver is based back there, and the romance is gaining the correct sort of momentum, with it slow-building but not too slow, nor too fast to have them jump into bed together straightaway. I TOTALLY loved the Green Arrow kiss (and Lanie fangirling over it!) it totally made me want to have my own Oliver Queen/Green Arrow for myself! *winks* I used to have a crush on Tom Welling back in season 1, so when Justin Hartley first appeared onscreen with the green leather and the bow and arrows, I instantly fell for the hotness that was Ollie :)

You're doing an FANTASTIC job with the characters, especially of Ashlyn, Mike and Lanie Methinks there's a Ashke ( I tried to put both Ashlyn & Mike together portmanteau style) romance on the horizon. I'd love to see more of the original Leaguers (I'd love to see some Bart flirting, especially his 'mamacitas' 'senoritas' etc - I'm fond of him since he appeared on "Run")

I'm looking forwards to seeing what happens next.
jerseyhalliwell chapter 17 . 9/11/2013