Reviews for Snowbound
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I like the brothers sitting in a hotel room playing cards and bickering. Dean was without Sam for a year and then he was stuck with soul-less Sam who was like a whole different guy.
Karen B chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
What look?"

"That one. Right there. The rolling eyes and the pinchy thing you do with your face."

I love that look...

simple and totally all right!~ Adorable even!

Thanks for the needed smile!

wandamarie chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
wow it was a good one thanks
charming2drew chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Good one-shot! It's perfect! I'm in Oklahoma and we got even more snow today! :D It's nearly Supernatural time!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I enjoyed reading your story.

The conversation was great and I could definitely picture the brothers while I read it.

Thanks for the smile and for sharing your story with us.
phyllis16 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
i like this it was light and easy a pleasant change
scrpbkqueen chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
That was good and sounded just like one of their arguments/discussions. chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Awesome, you really nailed this, both with the characters and the dialogue. Believable that Dean would want to ease Sam gently back into hunting, worried that something would trigger a memory that could start to chip away at the well, as he still gets memories which trigger his time in hell. And just so Sammy, that he would think it not fair that Dean has memories of hell that still haunt him and he is memory-free. Trust Dean to suddenly not want to talk when it is to do with him and suggest they play Go Fish instead!

Loved it :)
Joby87 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Aww, that was cute. And honestly I liked the set-up, with it being only dialogue. A real easy, soothing read, IMHO. And I didn't think it was plotless. I think you nailed the characters in how Dean was subtley trying to ease Sam back into the hunting realm after being re-souled, and I think you brought up a valid point in how certain things can trigger memories. It was excellent on that front. I enjoyed the bantering. Something we need on the show, and I certainly do hope that we'll see some tomorrow night. :)

Thanks Mama for this peice. It was awesome! Stay safe and warm! ;)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Drawn in by the drama and pinchy thing you do with your face. I absolutely am grinning at those. Thanks Mama P, just what this snowbound woman needed.

Gonna go see if there is some top model on.

Thanks, sweetie.