Reviews for Eywa's Daughter
Brazilwolf chapter 20 . 8/21
This story is so cool. Interesting idea with Celene having those awesome abilities. I can't wait until you finish redoing this story though this story to me was fine. Also like how the pairing has formed throughout the whole story. The whole idea with the masters are also really cool. I'm so looking forward to reading more.
Beautiful story. Sad that it left off like it did but I understand.
I like what is being done with tbe story. I wish to read it some more soon!
Catzzy chapter 2 . 5/2
Love the story so far but im still alittle confused about 1 thing... Is she blind or...?
It said that her dad thought she was in the previous chap but then it was never clarified if she really was blind or not.
Gravity Fair chapter 20 . 3/6
What... The... FFFFF! Come ON. Please come back and at least change the "complete" to "INCOMPLETE". It's really unfair to other people. Seriously. I really enjoyed this, but that last "chapter" (as in authors note) just ruined it for me. I'm still curious to find out what happens in the future JUST in case you continue it, so I'm following it, but I'm really disappointed. has rules for a reason. Don't say a story is complete if it's not and don't use up a "chapter" if it's not one. I really hate to leave a comment like this, but you can imagine everyone's frustration when learning this is incomplete, even though it says it is COMPLETE.
LunaiWolfWings chapter 20 . 3/2
This so cool! In so engrossed to the story that I see it before my eyes! Please continue the story for I want to see if she passes the tests or if she is able to complete them in time. Please update son as you can.
I only read complete stories because I only have so much time in a day to read, and hate investing that time into stories that are abandoned and waste my time, for others like me please put a note in your description saying this story is not yet truly complete.
Ninja kitty kick chapter 11 . 11/19/2015
So Great!
No name chapter 20 . 10/11/2015
I have really enjoyed this story if you ever pick it up again I will definitely be one of the readers . " I'm very sorry about your friend."
No name chapter 20 . 10/11/2015
Are you going to pick up this story again?
LMFAO chapter 13 . 7/7/2015
Psyco Kid chapter 20 . 7/3/2015
You have an interesting idea but the way you go about it is too Mary Sue. I hope this doesn't come across as pointless bashing but the introduction to some of the things is quite rushed, mainly her posers over apparently everything in nature. The first time I read the part of her departure from the landing craft I reread the previous chapters to understand what was going on, its just suddenly thrown at you and you have to accept it as part of the story; your OC is already visually unique and different, adding on stuff like this just makes it even less but believeable. You could write a whole story just about her learning about her powers, another idea would be to have her develop them ON Pandora so that it goes along with her learning from nature. I'm no writer but it's tough to see a good idea done oddly.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/20/2015
you should get a beta i really like the story but its kinda hard to read
Hearts Tempo chapter 20 . 6/8/2015
I like it
Guest chapter 20 . 6/4/2015
You need to update soon.