Reviews for The third person is supposed to be a stranger!
QRed chapter 1 . 4/11
I need a sequel to this.
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 2/9
oh my god, hahaha :DDD
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
D: my heart is breaking for poor little Sakura...
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
my heart broke for sakura. if i was her i would left way before she did.
HikaHima chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Loved it!
swimminggirlatpeak chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Can you write a sequel to this maybe have Sasuke regret that he left Sakura but she didn't want him back and had someone else. I don't know but it is a idea starter.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
lol
SoaringCliche chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Let me tell you this story had me crackin' up SO HARD xD
It was amazingly written, for real ;D
mermaidella chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Nice story
Pecha Pichu chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I think I'll read this when I'm a particularly Sakura-hating mood, but I was wincing all the way through. Man, poor Sakura!
ohsnapitzchasy chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
It is a proven fact that I hate Sakura. But after reading this I felt so bad for her.
DrunkDitz chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Am i allowed to say that this is utterly awesome? I loved it! I read the summary and was like Narusasusaku? ehhh... but i read it anyway and I'm glad! I love Sasunaru/Narusasu as a rule but this made me feel bad for Sakura which is a very hard thing to do I'll tell you! Anyway Sasuke is a dick for hurting Sakura, Sakura is an idiot for not seeing it coming and Naruto is an idiot because he's Naruto. You though, my friend, are awesome! Keep writing!
cleo21 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
kickass story

i normally dont do narusakusasu,

but this was pretty great

keep up the amazing job!
Uhm chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Ew. That Was Nasty.
Axiome chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I loved this fic, heehee! I would love to see a sequel ._. just cuz itd be funny to see what Sakura could do about Lee and his youthfulness, even though Ive ever read a fic about them before lol.