Reviews for Burt Gummer vs Zombieland
SilentSoviet chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
I will gladly take this story under my wing, show it the ways of the fanfiction. If you even check this story anymore, please give me permission to add onto it
Worker72 chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Well one thing is for certain Perfection is the best place to live when Zombies start attacking. They don't know how to protect themselves from El Blanco.
Fw00sh chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story! El Blanco is the best anti-zombie defense, and part at the beginning from his point of view was simply wonderful. I really hope you update this story, since I just can't wait to see what happen next!
Shinzochi chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
AWESOME story and i am looking forward to reading more, i just think that the chapters could be longer but that it you choice none the less i am looking forward to the next chapter (_)
Jay chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
I love this story! I especially like how you've shown El Blanco's thoughts on what is going on and how he views the people of Perfection.

You have got to complete this. I want to know more about what they went through to reach the point in chapter one. Please, post a new chapter.
Perfectionvalley chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
ready to hear more very good so far
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
please contie :)v
skywiseskychan chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Go Blanco! Lets hear it for Perfections perfect? defense against zombie hordes.
Shinzochi chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
That was an awesome prolog, i think you should continue with it. (_)
Ranko66 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
all I ask is when someone adopts this story put the information on the next chapter. Because I will be notified only when you put chapters up