Reviews for The Winds of Italia
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
This is such a cute story! You need to continue soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
I lové how everyone treated Alfred with respect, and like an important person. I love things like that!
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
...Does France like Spain? If he does, AWWW!
Butterfly Ichihara chapter 11 . 3/8/2012
God I loooove this story! 3 im so happy it got updated! 3 this story is so amazing! I absolutely love the way you write! 333 please keep up the amazing writing! 3333
doremi13 chapter 11 . 2/29/2012
ready indeed, it's wounderful ))
doremi13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I love the story, it's sweet and funny!

My English is not the best and I needed to read it twice, but the second time it was even more amusing.

Please continue!
ahha.interesting chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
I need to make sure i favourite this on deviant art. i really like this story, and am truly inspired by your style of writing. i may glance at it and think 'oh this is too much detail, i could just read one of my books if i were up to this...' but it is worth it and, in fact, enriching to read your stories. thank you for this wonderful piece of fiction. (oh, and.. when 'ruxandra416' adds this to her favourites, that would be me)
Hane no Kaze chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
My favorite thing about this entire fic is the descriptions. They're really wonderful and unique. I love the idea of the continents as towns and the names of the streets. I wish I could think of stuff like that. " Keep up the good work and I hope the next chapter is posted soon! o
Guest chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
Amazing story! Its a wonder why you dont have more reviews. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Three-Sided Square chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
That was, undeniably, the best fiction I've read in ages. I'm at a loss of words to describe how much I love it! Possibly the best parts are the great detail you write in, as well as your knack for making the story come to life. Keep up the great work! I'll be looking forward to reading more from you.
AlTHR33 chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
Ah, I am a sad, sick fan girl that while lovino is in turmoil over what he's done I sit and cheer "get over it and re-realize your feelings for little feli!" Though I guess since technically they' re humans in this fic my "they're nations so its okay" justification doesn't work here, huh? Oh, well, who cares. That comes with its own perks, like the fact that I sense no spa mano on its way to ruin...hopefully...i mean...it would be just as wrong (worse!) to make love to your father figure, right lovi? Yeah, I just read all seven chapters, it was fun. You shall be hearing from me again, so you should update soon...if you can...you know... Ciao...
MelanieVimpula chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
I like this really, really much! love the way you describe things and feelings! So beautiful~ The next chapter. quickly, please! The best part, Itacest-lemon, I want it~ :3
TheOneComplication chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Ooh~ I really liked the ending of this chapter. Very... I don't know how to describe it. Just amazing.

I'm worry as to how Lovino would have looked from the outside, you know, when he was hallucinating. If Feliciano was smiling... I don't know. :3

I liked the revelation Lovino went through. It was a pretty big one, wasn't it? But I wonder what made him decide to take the bed apart and put the top half on the other side of the room? Or was it next to the other? Because I dot know.

Anyway, I love this story. Its pretty awesome. (:
RomaVena-One.Italy chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
wow O.O

write mor pleassssssssseeee OwO...America will give you cheezbuwrgers... and yaoi...and cookies O.O
RomaVena-One.Italy chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
please update

in my opinion this story is very good

*faves*