Reviews for Harry Potter and the Professor's Possession
Pyrovilian chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
OMG UPDATE THIS IS AWSOME LIKE PLEASE I LOVE HOW TOU DESCRIBE THE CHARACTERS AND SURROUNDINGS AND LIKE WOW I NEED AN UPDATE PLEASE!
Frustr8dwriter chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Wonderful start! I hope that you will continue this story - I'd like to see how having Mcgonagall introducing Harry to the Wizarding World will change the course of his life. Please update soon!
riffin121294 chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
What with hagrid took harry out in the canon? Really weird actually
RCPMione chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Looking forward to more please keep writing!
starboy454 chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
good update
Edmond O'Donald chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Welll... damn! that was a really nice beginning. I liked the way you characterized Minerva very much and look forward to what you do with this story!

Regards,

the_scribbler
LunarMist1113 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
I love this story it's awesome! :D please update soon
moon fire 96 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Great story so far, I have a couple of questions. First will this be a smart harry story. Second what about hedwig!?
Contramancer chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
I like it so far. Koalas approve! Can't wait for the next thrilling installment.
Asgerr chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Ah, interesting! I'd love to see more :)
ManaTheWeirdOne chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
I really like how everyone is in character and though I understand why Harry didn't get her, I still miss Hedwig :(
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
I think this story has great potential, I often thought of how different Harry's life would have been if McGonagall had showed up shortly after the admission letter arrived, as she did with Hermione.

You've taken that very scenario and have brought it to life before my very eyes. In regards to the degree of physical abuse perpetrated by the durselys, I would go for manhandling and beltings from Vernon, just smacks from petunia, and schoolyard beatings from Dudley. A terrible amount but not as severe as some has portrayed it fanfiction. If you add in the unreasonable amount of work they expect of him, the lack of food and healthcare, and that his bedroom is in fact a cupboard. This is enough to ellicit a strong enough reaction from your readers without going over board and scaring them away with anything more severe.

I can only hope that upon discovering his living conditions that McGonagall takes him back to Hogwarts, after Madam Pomfrey checks him over and reveals the true extent of his malnourishment and the heavy scarring on his back that Dumbledore will realize his mistake and allow Harry to become a ward of Hogwarts with Minerva as his primary caregiver. Dumbledore isn't evil in this, he just has the bad habit of always believing the best of people, the thought that anyone related to Lily could be so cruel never even entered his mind. Seeing Harry beaten and starved is a wake-up call for him and he vows from then on to always to do best for Harry and not the greater good.

I can only hope that Harry gets to go along with McGonagall when she takes Hermione and her parents for school supplies, giving him a chance to make. a real friend, one who is a much better influence than Ron, she will actually motivate him to learn rather than Ron who was fine with just barely passing. I think between Hermione as his friend and Minerva. as his guardian, well eventually see a smarter more mature Harry.

I look forward to seeing where you go with this.
happylady chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Wonderful post
I hate that he has to go back there, but only for
a month
Until next time
Gloria
slayer99 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
are you going to continue the story it would be interesting to see where you could take this