Reviews for Harry Potter and the Professor's Possession
ORKCHILD chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
What happened to Harry's things?
McCantC chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
This is an excellent story :) I read all the chapters in one sitting, and I'm really enjoying your portrayal of Harry and Minerva. I love Minerva as a character, I always thought she would make a great mentor for Harry. I don't understand why their aren't more stories with her raising Harry.
Anyway this story is great Keep up the good work and I hope you update soon
AECM chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
So happy you are back hope you write soon
Beyondthesea16 chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
nice update, glad aunt minerva took him away from the dursley house, waiting for more
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
nice start
alix33 chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
Yay! for that health-monitoring charm.
And for Harry considering only Aunt Minerva his family now.
Double yay! for Harry now living with Aunt Minerva instead of the dreadful Dursleys.
alix33 chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
Yay! for Harry having greeted Griphook when he left Gringotts.
Aunt Minerva is already a far better aunt to Harry than Petunia or Marge has ever been.
IMO Aunt Minerva should hex all of the Dursleys to kingdom come, not only have a talk with them!
alix33 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
How did Harry know the hat the tall woman was wearing was a witch's hat?
Yay! for the way professor McGonagall told off Vernon Dursley.
"Hogwart's School" - "Hogwarts School".
happylady chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
Wonderful post
I am glad Harry never gave up hope that aunt minerva would come and get him
Until next time
Gloria
Pyrovilian chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
OMG UPDATE THIS IS AWSOME LIKE PLEASE I LOVE HOW TOU DESCRIBE THE CHARACTERS AND SURROUNDINGS AND LIKE WOW I NEED AN UPDATE PLEASE!
Frustr8dwriter chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Wonderful start! I hope that you will continue this story - I'd like to see how having Mcgonagall introducing Harry to the Wizarding World will change the course of his life. Please update soon!
riffin121294 chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
What with hagrid took harry out in the canon? Really weird actually
RCPMione chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Looking forward to more please keep writing!
starboy454 chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
good update
Edmond O'Donald chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Welll... damn! that was a really nice beginning. I liked the way you characterized Minerva very much and look forward to what you do with this story!

Regards,