Reviews for The Dog and the Dragon
Jayla chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
You should really WRITE more about Koushi and Momoko. I enjoyed the anime as mush as this short story. Thank you. It was really good, but still you should have wrote more instead of leaving it at a cliff. You know what I mean?
MangamanZX chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I actually feel bad for Momoko, Koushi would say that, though at least she has a chance :)
PostiveCharm416 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
i love this story and this so cute for koushixmomoko pairing!
Yuki-Minyooki-chan chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
No esta mal...

Me gustaría que escribieras un fic más largo de esta pareja. Gracias.

Nos leemos.
animeaddict787 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
It's been awhile since I read a fanfic and I don't regret my choice rto read this right after I finished the series. It really shows the

development in Koushi's feelings towards Momoko :"
Patcheresu chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I just realized something. Unzen is always seemingly grumpy. Koushi is always grumpy when talking to people with psychological issues. He's so much like this father...

But yeah, I like this, and its probably as romantic as Koushi'll ever be.
princesscassandra14 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE REAL ENDING!
Yuki Minamoto chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
AHH! i LOVE THIS! They are so cute together! Finally, Momo-chan gets some loving from him! XD It's sad that this is a one-shot!

~Yuki~
MinamiAmi chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I love this! You chould make a sequel, I've always wondered what it would be like if Koshi loved Momoko back.
Consuming Endless Nightmare chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Haha cute 3 I just started watching this anime today lol I thought it was nice but I'm surprised that Koushi gave in so easily to Momoko XP but it makes you happy that Momoko finally gets what she wants after so many times of being rejected o.O lol

I like how you also included the violation of the law lol that is so Koushi-dono w