Reviews for The Missing Part of Me
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I loved it that Rick finally Manned up and told her what he was feeling! Only to be interrupted by Josh! Oh the irony! Wonderful story you created!
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
okay, they are adorable! i loved this so much!
katicloveee chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
i like it.

you should continue it or at least write a story of them dating.
underarrest39 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
aww that was great. i really loved it, i could see this happening in the show :D
xfcastle chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Steeleafan chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Dee Hensley chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This is a great story. If only this would happen :)
xyber116 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
That was super cute. Not sure if that's what you were aiming for but that's how I felt at the end.
knittingeek chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Oh, I really liked this. I like how it all played out. The awkwardness of Josh being there and just all of it and I think Africa is such an awesome place for Josh to be!
lunotto chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
i hope there is more? way to go i like it!
Yorick's Talking Skull chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Yes, yes, yes! Hopefully we shall be rid of motorcycle boy very soon. And I definitely agree about the way you compared Castle and Kate’s relationships as “just fine.” There was no passion there. It is very going-through-the-motions-dating kind of thing.
Jayce Gish chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Very nice. I loved the fact that you didn't make this into two chapters, but submitted it as a single entry.

Also, I contribute to Doctors Without Boarders, and I'm pleased that in an AU, my donations helped ship off Josh to Africa. tee hee My only comment is that on one or two occasions, I wasn't sure if Kate was referring to herself and Josh or to herself and Castle, such as when she said that things were ending pretty soon (might be just my interpretation rather than your writing, but I wanted to mention it).
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I really enjoyed this, stardust. I like how you set the scene with Kate waking up to find Castle at the door. I was surprised, but ultimately in a good way that Josh was there. You narration during that part of the scene was great.

Kate's bombshell of Josh asking her to go to Africa was a well platyed, momnentary, misdirect.

My only concern was that is seemed to end quickly. I felt like there was more that Kate had to say. Perhaps you should continue with them at dinner and further explore their newfound honesty.
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I could totally get behind something like this written into the show. Nicely done! :)
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Wow! I love this. So glad I decided to surf for more fanfic during my lunch break. g