Reviews for Gold is Overrated
Nina chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
I know you haven't updated this in a long while, but it's fantastic, so please please please continue it soon!
lydiamaartin chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Oh, Mad, this story is shaping up wonderfully! :D I mean, you know I'm not the hugest fan of Molly/Lysander or of Slytherin Dominique, but that doesn't change the fact that you write wonderfully, all right? ;) And I especially adored the inter House interaction near the end - it was simply adorable and I really love those kinds of stories, where characters bring Houses together, so I especially liked that )

Great job, and keep writing!
2452516 chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
I have said before that I really like the idea of Molly, Lysander and Dom as the silver trio. Ironically, I like it because of reading your stories. :) Plus, the whole revolution thing is very intriguing.

There isn't much in this story that I find disagreeable. I'm just wondering, how can English get worse by only spending a summer in a different country? Of course, I've never been out of my native country, so I wouldn't know.

So far, you've done a great job of setting up the story, and I'm looking forward to reading more. :)
sherbetgirl chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Cant b bothered logging in but im sad :( i Like Rose and Scorpius and now Rose is the bad guy at the moment :(:(:(:(
fabricated fantasies chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Yay! This looks awesome! Lovelovelovelove...

I love your characterisations, the way you've set this whole story up, and there has only been one proper chapter!

Why is Natalie's last name Patil? Shouldn't it be whatever her father's last name is? Who is her mother, Padma or Parvati? Sorry if you've mentioned this somewhere already!

No grammar/spelling mistakes, and the layout of the story is very well done.

Great job, and keep writing!
renzhie chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
I really had a nice time reading it. D

Why? Isn't it obvious? DomScor! I have to say that I don't like Rose much in this chapter, though. She is jealous! P

And I had a trouble time memorising the names. Uh, don't worry, it's just only me.

Btw, I know that some of us ignore JKR's statement, but I actually found out that Minerva resigned from headmaster when Al finished his first year.

Keep writing! )
renzhie chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
It was a good idea, Mad! ) Ohhh, drama! D

I wonder whom Molly is talking. It's Rose, isn't it? *tears*

or Dominique? *wink*

I liked the friendship between Dominique, Molly, and Lysander. )

My favourite line:

"You don't see Lysander kissing me on the cheek, and I'm his best friend too," Dominique pointed out.

LOL

Good job, Mad! )
kingslayers chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
That should be yay! Is insides curling good or bad?
stilessttilinski chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
MAD! This is lovely so far and I'm typing this onnmy iTouch so everything's all laggy and stuff and this is freaking annoying but whatever.

I adore your Lysander and your Molly and Dominique's interesting too, I'd really like to read more of this!

Alerting author and story-would leave a longer review because this really is good, but I hate this stupid thing, grr. Annoying iTouch.

-JennH. :)
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Oh, I think this is a wonderful idea, Mad! D The little snippets were all very funny and very sweet and it already looks to be amazing! I really do like the friendship and the romances you've already introduced - gives me something to look forward to ;)

Awesome job, and keep writing!
good idea chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
cute! Sounds like a fun story, keep going!