Reviews for Azumanga DaiZero
anoymous chapftw chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
At one moment chiyo chan was on the high way to hell in a bus driven by the devil's death driver, Ykari-sensei who was also her high school teacher unfortunately. Then the next the bus went strait into something green things went dark, not good signs to her. Died she finally believed that was it the end weather she was glad-fully grateful it was all finally over. She had actually died, she believed, as the light of the world went out. Then she passed out. She couldn't believe it, she knew it was going to be tough, skipping a couple years of middle school and trying to take high school on. But she never thought it would be something that could actually kill her and it wasn't even school work or the more difficult p.e. classes. All because of her own teacher's inexplicable nack for being horror-able at driving anything.
It was bright and shiny day, sitting as comfortably as possible in a bench on the porch overlooking the gardens. Cathleya was once again enjoying another peaceful lunch by the gardens petting a befriended white rabbit. Here she was to stay at her family home for the remaining years he had. She did not dwell on this though and awaited the home coming of the two sisters, older Elenore, and most of all the youngest Louise. She couldn't wait to hear about her little sisters school life has been so far.
As she sat and ate porridge, petting the rabbit. A bizarre sound came from the garden in front of her then a flash of light went off ending quickly and leaving a scorched wide circle with a girl that reminder her alot of Louise.
"Oh!" exclaimed Cathleya as she stood up.
Just as She was about to move the family dog, Sir White, a big shaggy white furred royal sheep-dog. Sir white bounded across the field and ran strait towards th circle and girl. He went up and licked and nose poked her in the face.
Chiyo felt a big slobbery lick on her check and thought it was her dog, Tadakichi-san, it made her alittle bit happier, in her sleep. Forgetting for the moment about her brush with death and thinking about her dog and home.
Cathleya walk over to the girl and check if there's anything wrong with her, deciding there isn't, bends down to pick her up. Not to heavy for her to carry. Thus Chio Mihama was brought into the house of Vallerie and place on a couch close to the door. Even though she was light enough to carry, Cathleya could only carry her to the nearest couch. Sir White layed down next to the couch, and Cathleya went to see her mother about the new guest.
as far as could come up with for Chiyo. ~sincerely Fan
jean5 5 chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
A good to see a non badass-warrior familiar for Louise, good story so far.

Thanks.
Yuri-Hime-Chan chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Well, it has potential.
Hammerchuckery chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
This would have been one amazing story from the quality of what was only written. Hope your continue this adventure.
Chargone chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
well now, this IS a promising looking story.

I do like how you write Sakaki... it's kinda tricky to do, given the contrast between how she appears to those around her and how she actually looks at the world. (personally, i think she IS cute, but most people she interacts with don't get to see the 'Sakaki doing silly things' expressions and the like :D ... it probably helps that she wouldn't be taller than me, too, i suppose...)

Kagura's situation is interesting. harder work, and scarier to start with, but i think her lot is a bit less stressful, at least for the moment.

did the others end up there too? i imagine they would have and we'll see them eventually...

let's see, if i'm reading this right it took less than a month for you to post two chapters... and it was about eight months ago, though they were fairly large... so... still working on this or out of ideas? (i don't usually assume something's dead until it's been a few Years since the last post, but unless you had the second chapter almost finished when you posted the first and they take you quite a while to write, it's a bit of an ominous set of data, story continuation wise...)

upset Sakaki needs hugs badly...

and not Gramont hugs _

*curses the boundary between fiction and reality for preventing him from doing so himself*

anywho. long review is long. your fic is good. more please :D

(i'd fav it, but i've learned not to do so with incomplete stories.)
mondu-the-fat chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Test...

albums/v505/mondu_the_
Trashcat chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
So I just stumbled upon this. Yeah I have a great deal of respect for you, I've been reading fanfiction for over 10 years now but have never been able to get myself to write. You're writing is decent, does the job and doesn't get in the way, your story and characterization on the other hand are great and very original. Usually when people crossover to Zero it's obviously with a different male character and that can get kind of repetitive, so throwing the Sakaki in there is a great twist, the rest of the Azumanga girls even better.

The tough part on the other hand is that's going to take a lot of writing to introduce them all, which is tougher to read when the release schedule is slow. I hope you stick with it and don't give up on this!
Crosshair chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
I'm very interested in where you're going to take this story. Admittedly, I don't know much about the Familiar of Zero, but I am a big fan of Azumanga.

Keep in mind, you're throwing out some very clashing principals here: modern free girls like Sakaki and Kagura aren't going to fit well into a rather brutal Mideval society. I hope this doesn't turn into another entirely Dark Azu Fic, but that's just me.

A point I hope you don't pass by... mideval social systems are inherently skewed toward nobles, with many of them acting entitled and superior claiming things like honor and chivalry when they act like real jerks. It'd be cool to see these otherworldly 'commoners' show more of the qualities that nobles are SUPPOSED to hold themselves to; (Loyalty, honesty, humility, and serenity) in thier own ways.

SOme Ideas to consider: though it's never implicitly stated, Sakaki living in the same (Upper-class) nieghbor hood as Chiyo implies that her family has money. An interesting interpretation of this (Saw it on TV tropes) is that Sakaki is descended from a samurai family (most women from such families don't cut their hair). It would explain her innate physical talent, and it would be interesting to see the Sakaki take up her family's more martial blood or "strange sword style" as I don't thing Tristian has ever seen something like Samurai. Seeing Sakaki with a backbone... might actually be cool.

I'd also like to see Kagura start kicking the ass of the soldiers when she gets pissed enough. (Maybe an old vet thinks she's got what it takes and teaches her?) Keep in mind though, For all her brash attitude, Kagura isn't a mean girl. Watching the anime, its obivous that she's really good at heart. She also might be extremely loyal to her friends... and with her brash and honest attitude, would probably stand up to and scoff at traditions and nobles! "I don't care about any nobles or contracts. They're my freinds, and I'll stick with them no matter what!"

Hey! chiyo might actually be a good mage... she's a prodigy after all. (Maybe she could try teaching Louise... Hilarious antics ensue!)

In any case, I hope to see more!
Kagami no Renkinjutsushi chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
lol I look forward to seeing Osaka's interactions with the locals.
FaceMeltor chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
This is a very interesting read, it really puts the characters in a situation thats just so far out of (their) reach that it could only end in their utter demolition or them rising to greatness.

...

Oh who am I kidding, of course it will be the latter. Still, this has me going for more. Very well written, I noticed no errors so far. I can only hope that you stick to the story and that this does not turn into a deadfic.

The beginning is always hard, but the harder you struggle, the better the result. Keep going, it will be worth it! You have the full support of SpaceBattles Forums.
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
it up
konnichi1wa chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
That was interesting, I haven't read a single crossover that so effectively shows the difficulty someone would have adjusting to going to a completely new world. Keep up the good work!
Aoirann chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I was honestly expecting the bus to plow through the crowd.
UncleKai chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Thats a VERY promising start. Good writing and quite a good handle on the characters. I will watch out for more.
Mabra46268 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Well that was interesting. If nothing else the character dynamics will be different with Sakaki instead of Saito. Also, it Sakaki unlike Saito wants to go back home. At least, as I suspect Sakaki will make a friend in Siesta.

The reaction of the other familiars. Is it just that animals don't like Sakaki or something else. Finally what happened to the bus?

Looking forward to this one.