Reviews for Fourth Act
Smiles1998 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This was adorable! :D
Phanma chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
He had the dreams beat out of him. *That sentence packs a punch* :(
Her voice was putty in his hands. *I love that*
New kind of darkness... soft, gentle, protective, safe *ahhh*
All great imagery!

Erik reducing Christine to "just another instrument" sounds like sour grapes.
(It took Meg TWO years to kiss him?!)
This was really good. I enjoyed reading it!
Stansa chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This is how it should end!
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I like the way you used Erik's age as a marker for the big events in his life :)
nicole813711 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This was yet another beautiful one-shot! I loved how his salvation and redemption comes in the form of Meg. It's truly excellent, this one-shot.
ViveWonderland chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Another beautiful story that makes me wish I had half your talent. Bravo.
Nobody297SRS chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Hmm. Is it creepy that I'm reviewing your stories one after another, because I'm honestly not trying to stalk you. Think of it as a compliment to your writing :) But this pairing is so sweet. I've always wanted more POTO. I didn't go see or listen to Love Never Dies because everyone told me its horrible. Plus I read the synopsis on Wikipedia and my reaction was HUH? So thank god for fanfiction, where I get to know "what happens to the players when the drama is done and the music has spun itself into silence?"
Telepathapprentice chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
AAWWWWEEEESSOOOMMMEEEE. It's so sad...i love it.
White Jem chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
wow...that's really all I can say. I really REALLY appreciate your story. I actually just finished watching the movie, and was dissatisfied with the unfair shake of which the Phantom recieved...XD haha thus, I turn to fanfiction. Your story touched me very deeply in a way I don't think I could ever express with words...lol I don't think I'm that good of a writer...But anyway, thanks for writing this story! I will probably read the rest of your stories about the 'Phantom'. After reading this chapter, I don't really think I'll be disappointed!

Thank you!

White Jem
Nightmare Asylum chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Ah! Excellent transition from past to present tense! I didn't even notice it! :3
rach64xoxo chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I know I'm basically reviewing all of your Phantom of the Opera fics, saying practically the same thing, adding each to my favorites, and probably clogging up your email but here it goes again. Absolutely awe-spiring and beautiful. Love it. You're amazingly talented.
Call it Maglc chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
*Wipes Tear* It's so beautiful! I love this, great job and keep writing!

Best Wishes,

Aktress.
LokiHiddles1981 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Wow- Sheer genius! Continue with writing about the two lovers Erik & Meg!
writable chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Ooh, I love this! I think the way you had him fall out of love with Christine was believable, and well-justified, and that in itself is something amazing. Plus I really enjoyed the way you organized the paragraphs beginning with age. And the last line was to die for. Really good job!

Jan
suscintilla chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This is magic. His name being the one thing his own that no one knows and he keeps it that way so it unsullied byt the horrors he lives through.

I really like the backstory with going to India and how he developes a love for magic and illusion - a real little boy dream of having the cape etc.

I love his fourth act! Meg mends him - love the line about being trained like a horse and about her being like him creatively. Christine was TOTALLY an instrument, silent, inanimate until something thought to play her. And when he's thrity four...aaawwww. So simple, yet so right.

Brilliantly done Ace, thank you.