Reviews for Good Little Girls
U should do it from other people's point of view like family friends and random visitors its rly good
Sally chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
I like what yiu have. Do suggest you you do Pa and Carrie. I think Pa would have different deelings as a man and father. Also whike young, Carrier had to be impacted, especially when Mary woke up screaming in terror (on the show) when she lost her sight totally. Might also be a challenge to do Nellie, her ma, Doc Baker and Reverend?

ForeverGoldenHeart chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Beautiful :)
vikky-leigh chapter 4 . 4/11/2012 made me cry. "sniffles"
LovetoRead613 chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Well done, I like how you added in how while Laura loved Mary having to become the one thing she did not want to become was hard. She did it out of love and a sense of obligation to Mary and her parents, yet she was never truly happy being a teacher.
JordyNelsonPackerBacker1Fan chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
I thought Carrie was eight or nine in On the Shores of Silver Lake, and it might be interesting if Grace's POV was done because she doesn't quite get it.
Fawn Hickory chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Charles would be like Caroline's, but I think different too. After all, he's so much more of a dreamer. He would be grieving more for the possibilities I think. Just an idea.
Fawn Hickory chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Yep, that's Laura.
Fawn Hickory chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Very good. I always wondered myself what went on under Mary's good girl, cheerful, self-sacrificing demeanor. Can't wait to read the rest. :-)
TLWtlw chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Actually, if you are going by the books, Carrie was only 3 years younger than Laura.
Kate Waller chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
I think you should still do Pa's. I have together with my husband for 20 yrs, and trust me, we have very differening points of views and thoughts about major crises in our lives. If you can't think of what he would say that would be different, then ask some guy friends for their points of view. If that happened in my family, my husband would be very focused on her future and the day to day practical, ie. Could she marry? If not, who would look after her when he and I die? What could he do to make life easier for her? How could he protect her from dangers that she could no longer see? etc...

Just a sugestion.

mollylyn5 chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Oh, wow. I can't even begin to describe how much I love this. (Which is a lot. xD) Your writing style just leaves me breathless, and your emotions and phrasing are so raw it's painfully beautiful to read. (If that makes sense. xD)
Torie46 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Laura's point of view would be good to go with next. In the series I didn't like Mary a whole lot. Sometimes I did, like after she went blind. But before when she caused Laura to slap her and Pa spanked her for it I thought that Mary deserved punishment for that since she provoked Laura to hit her.