Reviews for Snowing Stars
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
I still wonder what the plot is, although I can see some small clues here and there.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
Why is he so... cold?
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Even though it's still too early for me to get the plot, I can say I am liking this story :)
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
That was such a cute scene...
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
It would have been so fun if Ino had completed her sentence! XD
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Biggest target LOL xD
funkirican chapter 61 . 5/14/2014
This story was freaking amazing! I laughed, I cried...and man, this chapter definitely tricked me in the beginning! Thanks for writing this, it was very well done. :)
TheProdigy'sWife14 chapter 61 . 11/24/2013
This ending literally just made my life. I just cried-for being angry that Neji died, to being relieved that he didn't after all, to being angry that I was tricked in the end. Me and my messed up emotions... I loved it though! ) ;) D 3
Innocentenough chapter 61 . 11/14/2013
Fabulous! Such a good read :)
DeGuddi chapter 61 . 9/27/2013
Read your wonderful story withon a day. I coldn' t take my eyes off it. Well done. Thank you for such a masterpiece
La Nuit Noire chapter 61 . 8/21/2013
Loved reading this story! Excellent job. :)
Chiikyuggi chapter 61 . 6/11/2013
So beautiful, I cried.
You have a talent.
I'm just starting writing my own fics, and when I read a fic like this I just think "There. That's how I want to write. That's the emotion I want to channel into my fic."
Thank you for writing this fic.
XoXo.
JanuaryFriend chapter 61 . 3/21/2013
Wow. I am simpy blown away by how great this was.

The pacing was perfect, the plot constantly being moved forward. Reading the many chapters, I never felt as though single word were wasted.

The characters remained true to their personalities, even through their growth. Furthermore, you handled quite a number of them. It couldn't have been easy, and I applaud you for it.

The romance was believable, progressing at comfortable speed and encountering interesting obstacles.

The fight scenes were both frequent and fantastic, though I wish you would have used the translated attack names. Some jutsu were so obscure I had to look them up.

My only suggestion would have been to identify the characters by something other than the phonetic alphabet used by the military; it just seemed to not fit the universe. Animals, perhaps?

Your chapter dividers were too cool. May Fanfiction never do away with them!

Overall, a great job. Thanks for the entertaining read, and I hope to see more in the future! :)
morning-raindrops chapter 28 . 2/26/2013
Great chapter! Loved it!
morning-raindrops chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
This chapter was really sweet. Great chapter!