Reviews for A Day At the Zoo
rensahannou chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Haha, that was cute :D
Jaganlicious chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
awwww very very cute, i love this story XD, thanks for writing, awesome job!
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
XDDD Dude, I woulda got a new lucky comb if I were James. XDDD
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
How did I not read this? Um, clearly that's a problem. THIS WAS SO AMAZING I COULD CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY!

Okay, the part with the chinchilla? I. Was. DYING! That was so funny and James-y and wonderful I could fall to pieces.

I love how Logan "put on his student face as he started retaining information" just heck to the yes! SO CUTE I COULD DIE! Honestly, that was adorable.

I love how they held hands, like, the whole time. That was super cute!

And then I love how the llama ate his comb and the whole time I was just like, 'James, you could not have picked a worse time, worse place, or worse way to say this." Like, you don't even know , that was the best thing to ever happen in my life. I mean, he was just so... egotistical. Like, gah. That was the best. Jagan. EVAH!
Bigtimebitch chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww That was so cutee
myers1978 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
super cute story!
Music4ever1617 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This is sooo preciously adorable! I completely love it! Aww Logie and Jamie together at the zoo. Hahah Jamie's comb gnawed on my llama and Logie sneakily getting it back. :D
Gabsikle chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Daw! How sweet. And I love that Logan had the Mission Impossible theme going on in his head. Which is exactly what I would do. :D
xChemicalxFallxPanicx chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
AH! You posted it! 3 You know I love this fic and I luff the llama! 3 :3 I 3 you and this would be totally more thought out if i didn't wanna start writing more to ch3 of my fic . 3
This Account Be Inactive chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
i ADORED this. the whole thing was just so cute, and the way james was acting as logan tried to warn him about the llama was just so...james(for lack of a better word). and logan was such a hero for going in and getting the comb back. awesome job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
You're a wicked talented writer. I loved how Logan went all James Bond for James.