Reviews for A Bitter Pill to Swallow
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 8/28
well, this was disturbing but it held some ethical lessons...
NoirRenamon chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Lol, witch human math!
Rietto chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
WHOA major typo!

And Battler would never learn the fate of this Ushiromiya Eva, lying in the hospital bed, choking out her last breaths with Fran by her side in 1988.

Shouldn't this be year 1998?

Awesome fic btw. good job
merrygould chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
It's over... ; A;

Nice way to end it. I actually feel sorry for Eva, as well as Fran... To think, when I started watching the Umineko anime I despised Eva... But it's fine now... XDD

I wouldn't mind reading a few more fics from you! Er... *cough* ? *cough* ... :D

RainfallSeven chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
beato is such a tsundere

good chapter :)
merrygould chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
Whoa, you updated fast... :D

You're actually really good at writing dialogue; all of them were so.../convincing/... (I'm lacking in, the moment... XD;;) It really- I mean- *headdesk* IT'S REALLY GOOD, OK? ;_;

Wh- anyway... I eagerly await the epilogue! :D *smacks head for being unable to think of constructive criticism* ('cuz that's what all the writers ((who haven't been diagnosed with writer's block)) want these days, amiright?)

kikola15 chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
...poor Battler

I should have expected something like this happening, but I hoped Fran would be able to "mend" them without turning them into monsters...wait this is my chapter 5 review... why has it reappered?

Chapter 6

Ew, eatten from the inside out.

I would have just told Fran to take the organs from the Ushimiyas, but I doubt Fran would let them do that.

Aww, BeaBat fluff makes me squea.

You update so quickly :3 which I like...

but Im to slow at reviewing XD
hikachu chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
I'm really impressed.

While there are a few things I'm a little unsure of, the whole cast is amazingly IC. I've never read Franken Fran fanfiction before (and I don't even know if it exists at all), so I'm glad my 'first time' wasn't a traumatic experience like with several other fandoms. You captured Fran's personality and quirks perfectly.

I also think you did a great job with the horror part, which wasn't cheesy at all, and there were even a couple times when I had to take a short break. Moreover, you managed to make it thought-provoking too, which is always a plus.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter(s?). :3
Killerbee77 chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
Damn! Fran sure does know how to make someone have a mental breakdown! but she does have a point, nice chapter keep it up!(:
merrygould chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
Probably the best chapter yet... The seven stake's appearances surprised me a little, but it was a good kind of surprise. XD;; From then, it was obvious what'll happen next... Dammit, Mammon... ;_;

Update quickly! I adore this~ XD

RainfallSeven chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
Nooo not the stakes :(
0 chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
That's a horrible case I hope I never have to be a jury for one of them I would have nightmares. But anyway back to the story wow you're a really good writer!
Killerbee77 chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
haha nice chapter! Hehe that so like Fran to sew people together like that ~one happy family~! Nice (:
CherryRocker chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
Oh my... I am totally addicted to this fanfic! The way you write it manages to hit me so deep that I can't stop reading! The characters are very well represented and the "scary" scenes are just awsome!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

merrygould chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
I think this review is absolutely pointless, but I'll click submit anyway. XD

It was really hard to imagine stitched-up Ushiromoyas the first time... But when I reread it... *shudder*

Nicely done! Will the next chapter be the last chapter, or is there more to come? Ah, anyway, update soon! :D