Reviews for Clue
whovian212 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
cute story though i liked it :)
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Hyuga is really like a child in his mind not knowing the fantasy from truth of a game-board. however RAYNExANGELIQUE are truly more closer than the rest of the gang, and more perfect as couple. if only.
i liked the story. i haven't played Clue for ages.
keep it on!
;-)
2HeartsBeatAs1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I love this story! Season 2 left so very sad...
But you just made my night very happy! :)

2Hearts
mmmgirl13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
That was really cute. I enjoyed it very much. The humor was cute i could imagine that happening, the characters were spot on. Very well done
SweetNTart chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Neo Angelique made me laugh, hold my breath, and cry D: Best anime ever, first one I watched all the way through nearly none stop! I liked this, very cute :D We need more Neo Angelique stories...xD
Shinpachi-kun chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Oh em ghee.

You are so awesomely awesome.

I love Hyuga.

I love this story.

I love Neo Angelique Abyss.

I'll stop talking now.
HallsHallsd chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
An awful lot can go wrong. Let's just hope that Hyuga doesn't kill Nyx. That would be sad ;(
Mistress 9 4EVER chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Hahaha! Huyaga is trying to kill Nyx over a silly game. Hehe!
bridges888 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
hahaha lawlz. Thats great.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
note 2 self never get on hugas wrong side u should really write another story but mybe longer i can tell it would be great
VampiresGhosts chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I liked reading this. Was different from some of the fanfics I've read out there. Was good. :)
laughing.mushroom143 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
cool story. please write more cause there are only a few good stories about neo angelique abyss. pretty please? :
bobblehead.me chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
so sorry for not reviewing earlier when i said i would! we kind of got flooded a little and a lot of things happened after that... anyway, back to the review..

see what i like about this, is probably that no one else in the world would ever think about writing this type of story. like, we'd all think adventure and stuff, so you writing a story on them playing a game is.. refreshing :) hahha love the ending though. especially's hyuga's.. in-acceptance of the truth. hahah. you're making it a one shot right? ahh anyway really good job with this story! hope you decide to write more :)