Reviews for Hungry Like the Wolf: A Rachel and Paul Novella
mandalindja chapter 12 . 7/19
Hey There! Your fic is amazing, i really love Paul/Rachel couple, and it's hard to find a good storie like yours! Please don't stop writing!
Please please please update. This is by far the best Paul Rachel fanfic out there
Please Please Please update soon!
usherkate98331 chapter 7 . 2/26
OMG! This is the best lemon I have read in a long time! Oh-la-la...
Love your story please update !
You should totally do Paul's POV of this story. I'd love to see what you would do with Paul's POV.
RAEng chapter 12 . 2/10
Hands down, this is the best Rachel X Paul story ever! Hope you update soon I'm dying to read more.
Rae chapter 12 . 2/2
Update pleaseeeee
socalbay chapter 11 . 1/14
I am loving this! This is the best story from this pairing I've read. Thank you for sticking so close to canon, it really bothers me when people don't. I am looking forward to reading more of your work.
Jane chapter 12 . 1/8
I'm enjoying the story so much but damn! I didn't want you to follow SM and have Jake imprint on Nessie. No matter how "nice" she is, it will mean he eventually has to leave his family and tribe and all his tribal responsibilities as she grows older. I hate that. Jake deserves so much more.
Piano Babe chapter 12 . 1/2
Hi! I read your story awhile and decided to re-read it, I hadn't realized you were still updating and adding chapters. Thanks for a new one and I hope you do finish it. I've enjoyed reading it :)
kachirigirl chapter 12 . 11/6/2015
I read this all the way through and it was so amazing. I'm so in love with this couple. I also feel the strong urge to re-read Breaking Dawn again. Thank you for taking such small characters and building such a vivid story for us twi-fans to dive into. I will eagerly be waiting for the rest of the story.
Jenn chapter 12 . 11/2/2015
I really enjoy reading this story. Update soon !
GypsyDreamer134 chapter 11 . 11/1/2015
So glad you're continuing this story! I loved this chapter, can't wait for the next :)
JBokan chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Can't wait for the next update. To be honest I don't like that you had Jake imprint on Nessie like in the books. That imprint ruined the book series for me.
Also, I have to say that I am disappointed that you "cleaned up" the explicit scenes. I made an account on Twilighted, but I still can't read your stories or any stories. Luckily I can read your Em & Rose stories on Live Journal. Btw I don't mean to be rude or to offend you.