Reviews for Hungry Like the Wolf: A Rachel and Paul Novella
Please finish this story, it's soooo good!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/30/2016
This is my favorite Rachel and Paul story. Pls continue it. I can't be the only one waiting for an update. It is just that good!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/14/2016
Hi I just finished reading all the chapters you posted and this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read! I hope you update soon because I would really like to see where this goes!
mandalindja chapter 12 . 7/19/2016
Hey There! Your fic is amazing, i really love Paul/Rachel couple, and it's hard to find a good storie like yours! Please don't stop writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/25/2016
Please please please update. This is by far the best Paul Rachel fanfic out there
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Please Please Please update soon!
usherkate98331 chapter 7 . 2/26/2016
OMG! This is the best lemon I have read in a long time! Oh-la-la...
Guest chapter 12 . 2/25/2016
Love your story please update !
Guest chapter 10 . 2/20/2016
You should totally do Paul's POV of this story. I'd love to see what you would do with Paul's POV.
RAEng chapter 12 . 2/10/2016
Hands down, this is the best Rachel X Paul story ever! Hope you update soon I'm dying to read more.
Rae chapter 12 . 2/2/2016
Update pleaseeeee
socalbay chapter 11 . 1/14/2016
I am loving this! This is the best story from this pairing I've read. Thank you for sticking so close to canon, it really bothers me when people don't. I am looking forward to reading more of your work.
Jane chapter 12 . 1/8/2016
I'm enjoying the story so much but damn! I didn't want you to follow SM and have Jake imprint on Nessie. No matter how "nice" she is, it will mean he eventually has to leave his family and tribe and all his tribal responsibilities as she grows older. I hate that. Jake deserves so much more.
Piano Babe chapter 12 . 1/2/2016
Hi! I read your story awhile and decided to re-read it, I hadn't realized you were still updating and adding chapters. Thanks for a new one and I hope you do finish it. I've enjoyed reading it :)
kachirigirl chapter 12 . 11/6/2015
I read this all the way through and it was so amazing. I'm so in love with this couple. I also feel the strong urge to re-read Breaking Dawn again. Thank you for taking such small characters and building such a vivid story for us twi-fans to dive into. I will eagerly be waiting for the rest of the story.