Reviews for Fun Sized
sunflower13 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Can I just say, I hate you so much. Meaning, bless you. I just read all of your Romy stories, and now I'm behind on my homework.
Cerdwyn3 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Parfait
Motek chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Absolutely wonderful, thank you for writing this story!
Raven34link chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
really good dabble
PyrusAngel chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
OMG loved this ti was so cute!
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
You have a talent for making me laugh like an idiot and smile like a madman. Every one of these was a stroke of brilliance and it is almost impossible to determine which is my favorite. But if I had to choose, I'd probably say Professionals and Moments.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Aw! They're awesome!

My favorites are Stares, Frames, Petrified, Smirk, Professionals, and Motivation.
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Bella Donna is the wicked dragon, sent to keep Remy away from Rogue.
aecul chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Fun. I liked Gloves, Frames, Fake and Stage (REALLY clever. I loved that one) the most. Red and Green were a little cliched but still adorable. Stress was really funny.

Nice job!
crazy.technicolor.mess chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I really liked this format. It's sort of like the one-sentence story format I've seen. Anyway, nicely done. I think Stage would have to be my favorite.
queenith2 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Aww, the red nails and the green pendant one was cute.
silly51366507 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I love some of these.

You should actually write full stories with the sentences somewhere in there.
Demon Flame chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
very cute i lo itand hope to see anupdae son
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
OMG! SOOO AWESOME! My faves were... all of them! But my top five were Moments, Gloves, Frames (haha that is so gonna be my new excuse!), Stage, and Professionals!

-Ace
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Ha, I love drabbles. I kinda toyed with the idea, but I like paragraphs too much. Maybe I could do a collection of my favorite lines from JIMMY? That'd kinda cool, like 'memorable quotes'. What do you think?

Kazoo! What's the deal? You're supposed to be the story shipper!

But this was cute. Hm, which were my favorites? Ah, Gloves- they match, good thinking; Blushes was pretty awesome, Henri's always looking to knock him down a bit huh?; Frames! That's great; and finally Motivation. Because honestly, it could also be called 'Obvious'.

Thought they were great though! -Peace, Blackberry ;)