Reviews for Ten Minutes
Goldilush chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Wow... This is some good story! Very new, and yet convincing... I have to say... Sara is very strong. I support her! And Catherine... Why did you... It's what you hate the most :'(
katvrah chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I so much like your stories ! All of them . All this drama , the sensations ! I just love them .
kionacreek chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Sequel please! Well done
CSIEcho chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Loved this thought it was really well written look forward to more.
Kess chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I pretty much like everything you write and this is no exception. Dark, atmospheric and very bleak. I hope and trust there will be more...?
clickclaire chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
god, that was beautiful. i do hope this will end in a good way though. update soon! :))
chimp1984 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
WOW! I totally understand where Sara's coming from... Not in the cheating part, but I know the pain and everything that she's feeling... Can't wait for the second part hopefully it'll be in Catherine's POV... And she realises what a bitch she's been to Sara! Part of me wants Catherine to work at the relationship, another part wants Sara to leave for good as it's for her own good mentally... But I understand her wanting to fight cuz she loves her more than anything more than Catherine does... Hell I'm going through that now... But learning to accept what little love Catherine has left for her... It's gonna be hard and be better for her in the long run to just leave, instead of hurting so much!
emerald'lin chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
who's pov is it? And who's the brunette? :)
El-Paco chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Jeez could you get anymore amazing? Everything you write is brilliant and I can not wait to read more!
B-rockaFaN chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
WOW! that was so good! damn you cath for hurting sara like that! plz update soon")
CLSidle chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
1 - Damn Catherine.

2 - I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE!

3 - Sara Sidle is incredible. Even his imperfections are perfect...

4 - More please.
alicekate chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Salut,

J'aime ton histoire. En faite j'aime toutes tes histoires que tu écris. Je ne me lasse pas de les lire et les relire. Même si je suis nul en anglais et que j'utilise la barre de traduction google, j'ai lu toutes tes histoires.

Surtout n'abandonne pas l'écriture, car tu es excellente et ça serais dommage de laisser tombé.

J'adore.