Reviews for Remedy
LyttleSynyster chapter 34 . 4/2/2013
I love this D
MsWolfGirl chapter 34 . 1/4/2013
This story is fantastic! I hope to see an update soon! :)
Lauri3n chapter 34 . 12/1/2012
This is awesome!
shadow-dog18 chapter 34 . 11/27/2012
yeah they won which by the way was a sweet battle too anyways well done on this chapter.
solaheartnet chapter 34 . 11/26/2012
Loved it!:D that couple showed em twins huh!?:D
Ririririn chapter 34 . 11/26/2012
*chokes and laughs at the same time-*

Good old Besanii. Even though they say they're a good team, it feels to me as though they haven't quite clicked in terms of double battles. Their Pokemon respectively knew what their trainers wanted of them, but Volk and Besanii haven't had as much experience battling side by side, and so it will take a while before they can learn to predict and plan ahead what their partner may do.

... Is the feeling that I'm getting, but I may just be over-analyzing. :P
Lauri3n chapter 33 . 10/14/2012
shadow-dog18 chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
oh i can't wait to see them both in a double battle together and i really hope they both win in the end so yeah great chapter 3
Alumina chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I never got to see Volkner in the anime. I have seen pictures, though. His Raichu is really cute.

I like tsunderes, too. I had to look up the meaning of that and now I know how to work the personalities of some of the chars in my stories because of that.

I'll be enjoying this.
Lauri3n chapter 31 . 8/23/2012
shadow-dog18 chapter 31 . 8/21/2012
oh meeting the parents is going to be fun to read but i bet not so much for Besanii cause i have a felling they won't like her anyways great chapter as always.
pfeffi chapter 31 . 8/19/2012
Dayum, meeting the parents already! You can do it, Besanii. They'll totally want you as a daughter-in-law. ;D And in fact, now that you're in Johto, you should stop by Ecruteak. Come visit me.

Great chapter, as always!
Lauri3n chapter 30 . 8/11/2012
shadow-dog18 chapter 30 . 7/31/2012
aww poor Besanii but I'm sure she'll be fine just as long as she has Volkner with her and poor him at the end lol anyways well done on this chapter.
not in use -smile chapter 29 . 7/20/2012
GOSH, I cannot BELIEVE I forgot about this story! Besa-chan, I swear you bring tears to my eyes every time you write. How you beautifully write emotions to make the reader feel EXACTLY what the character is feeling is sych an amazing talent. Besanii's loss of the Grand Festival, for example, had me in tears. She worked so hard, plus Volk, the unfamiliarity of Unovan pokemon, and the nervousness was too much. SAD FACE. The way you time certain reactions and occurances is perfect! Fangirl moment: KISS SCENES OH MY GAWD I NEARLY SCREAMED. YOU HAD ME WAITING SO LONG! Okay, I could go on and on about how amazing you are so let me stop here. We don't want you getting a big head and not being able to walk through a door ;)