Reviews for Just Testing
damemaggiesmith93 chapter 1 . 11/8
YEAH! EVEN THE GREAT MISS ROWLING COULDN'T MAKE ME AGREE TO HOW SHE THINKS ABOUT DUMBLEDORE. HE AND McGONAGALL ARE SOULMATES! _

You did a great job writing this adorable fanfic! Thank you so much!*
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I just can't stand that announcement, Albus was meant to be with Minerva! for God sake! they are just perfect for each other!
FreedomDoesn'tComeFree chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
lol im giggling so much right now:)
Niche Eenhoorn chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Dumbledore is not gay, he's just FABULOUS. And with good taste in robes, so they say... ;)

Funny story, breaking the 4th wall took me by surprise! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
That was wonderful!Great job! And while i do enjoy 'snarry', i also think Sev and Rolanda make a cute couple as well
Rhika chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Perfect!
MinervaGirl8 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Love this! I have stumbled apon this story many times and everytime I laugh, its soo cute! Great job!

CPMG
greennily chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
charming story! and i totally agree with Minerva and you: why not make someone else gay? Flitwik?
Nemo-me-iudicabit chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Hahahahaha great! A nice way of dealing with what Rowling said...

I hope she reads it one day! Goes to my favourites!
TulipNixphe chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
aw. DUMBLEDORE AND MINERVA ARE MENT TO BE TOGETHER, ALBUS CAN NOT! BE GAY!
Aleize Claire chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
i love it! great story love the fluff. Dumbledore was not gay!
IronSpockMaster chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This was brilliant. I honestly wasn't expecting the ending, it came as quite a surprise. For some reason, all the way through, I had the idea in my head that they were testing to see if he liked Minerva, so the ending was a surprise, but a really good surprise, because it made so much sense, and was really clever.
JulesBlackthornes chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
He he cute!
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
DAWWWW!

Cute!

Kamai6
handschuhmaus chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
You now have me picturing, with that last statement and what Albus said within the story, the reaction of Sev and Albus to a statement that "Severus Snape is actually gay!" when interpreted with the original meaning.

"Do I LOOK happy to you? What on earth is this person thinking? I am mean. I am NOT happy or joyful or delighted or any other word that suggest gaiety! Levicorpus!"

"I do think, my boy, that this person is dreadfully mistaken about your personality. And while I would be the first person to wish you all happiness, I am afraid that you simply would not be yourself if you were full of levity all the time."

Anyway...

(I, too, maintain Albus isn't gay.)