Reviews for Puck ships Brittana
redbeanie chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
It's funny xD
Why don't you make it multichapter? :)
AccidentallyxPretentious chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Omfg this is too cute! ASDFGHJKL
Spaceship Coupe chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
your characterizations are on point, well done :)

I love this part:

I stand there for a second and it's kinda awkward. She's half asleep, her hair looks crazy, and I really wanna hug her.

you are very good :)
hfaley chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
purrrrfect
ChibiSwag chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This was kinda adorable. I totally ship pucktana friendship :3
pictureofsuccess chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
sometimes i forget that this is my all-time favorite fic, ever. then i re-read it and get to the part where britt is being a nasty dude and i just ascend to heaven all over again to thank the fic gods fr having you write this. amen.
fanficfreshman chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
You write Puck really well!
CharlotteSPierce chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Oh my god, this is one of the best stories I've ever read, and I've read a damn lot of them. Seriously flawless, great job.
KaptainKiddie chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Hah. Implied sex in fics is the best, cause the reader can make up whatever their perverted mind wants to. I love that Puck not only ships Brittana because, well, theyre damn SEXY! but also because, like the rest of than fandom, he respects and understands the fact that they're so freakin cute! I like how Puck knows that Mrs. Lopez takes pills, and also how Britts is a hardcore weed smoker. Adds depth to her, y'know? Anyways, thank for writing and love from Colorado!
I'veGottaGay chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I really like this. Like, a lot. It's really, really good writing.
GleekAleshia chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
It was too entertainment, and so hilarious xD

I like it, good job :D
Audioslavery chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
"Brittany is such a nasty dude."

Oh my god. This was hilarious. I love that Puck ships Brittana. They are adorable here.
Caleb Michaels chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This is actually kinda sweet.
sinanna chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Howdy - I love this story. You've got each character to a "T".
itspondemonium chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
"I walk out and it's sunrise, and I've got sugar all over my hands."

I just really liked this line. I just freakin love puck. I totally believe that he knows ALL about brittana and he thinks its super hot and that he and santana are total lesbros and that they sit around and drool over playboys and hit on girls together and-

Yeah ive put a lot of thought into this. Haha anyway i loved the story, super cute.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »