Reviews for The Piano Man
ArizonaRocknrolla chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
It's a great story and very well done!
I know the last chapter was posted months ago, but I hope you will finish this story :)
me chapter 15 . 6/15/2012
Hey good job
littleblue star chapter 15 . 6/15/2012
Awesome!
a chapter 14 . 7/22/2011
awesome chapter
TheimpatientLadyCavalier chapter 14 . 7/16/2011
Wow! That was a great, beautifully written chapter! Bravo. The poems were funny. Aw man! I just realized this is the last chapter so far. T.T Please update soon! I want to read more of the story!
LadyCavalier chapter 13 . 7/16/2011
That part at the end was very funny. I laughed -. Azethir. Thats a cool word. Im glad Erik is trying to make up to her. I can only hope he succeeds.
JustLadyCavalier chapter 12 . 7/16/2011
Hrm, nah. Didnt particularly care for that twist to be honest. Despite all the logic of it, it just doesnt feel like it fits. Great idea though.
LadyCavalier chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
That part where Erik was slapping her again and again made me feel sick, and the part with her father literally made me cry. Good job on the writing.
TheecstaticLadyCavalier chapter 9 . 7/16/2011
WOW! I did NOT expect that! Yipee! U
ThebepuzzledLadyCavalier chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
Oh, I just cant think of how Erik and Amelia are going to get along, hit it off, and overcome such obsticals as deChagny.
ThetrechicLadyCavalier chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
Aww, poor Amelia. I hope Erik loves her well. Someday.
TheverysleepyLadyCavalier chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
Very, very good. Erik trested her gentlemanly and gave her what she deserved. Glad she didnt act like a female doggy ALL the way through. -
TheastonishedLadyCavalier chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
0.0 Whoa. Amelia. NOT cool.
ThemarvlusLadyCavalier chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
Wow, that was a good excuse Erik came up with at the end. If he just said that, would he be accepted into society? I bet so.
ThegrandLadyCavalier chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
AAAAWESOM! Spectacular, exciting, happy, etc.