Reviews for Of Secrets and Snowdrifts
Very cute 0/0
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
perfect, just perfect
DudeISoDumb chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Goodness, I really enjoyed this. It was incredibly sweet! Thank you so much for this, it made me very happy. Everyone was in-character, your imagery is excellent. I just loved how realistic your writing is. I simply loved your subtle JaneXGunther moment, it was awesome. Oh! And I also loved the ending, it was really sweet and cute. Well done! :)
compa16 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I Luv this plz write more
SimplySpectating chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I love it, good story!
I mystery person Fear me xD chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Awwe xD that's cuuute. Kawaii -
MapleTreeway chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
L-O-V-E I-T!
Lauraeffingiero chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Aw, this is really well done! You have a very realistic time frame set, which is rather impressive since all us other fan-ficcers (ignore how completely incorrect that is gramatically, please) just smoosh tons of fluff in itty bitty spaces. I feel like this is exactly how Jane would feel, and how everything would pan out in this situation. I also think it's ridiculously adorable that Jane and Gunther had the same (lame) excuse, as well as the fact that Gunther was whistling. Pretty cute, that boy. Anyways, please write tons more JatD, and thanks for this little winter one-shot :)
speaksis2 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Awesome. Adorable. Perfect. Loved it. :) We got snow days too!
bubbles chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
you are really good at writing a jane and gunther relationship. i hope you keep it up!
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Awww, oh wow..awesome fic! Great idea! :) I really enjoyed this. I actually kinda missed snow when reading this story..great job! I loved this! I wish they would've kissed, but this was absolutely perfect! loved the ending! :)
schnook chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Loved this (and your other JandG story, just a little too lazy to submit a review for each - sorry). I can't explain it - I think I just really love the fact nothing actually happens. They don't kiss. It's great. It's realistic and slow and about two young teenagers so the fact that they don't works so well. Enjoyed reading it very much, and though I'm primarily a JandJ fan, I still love your interpretation of Gunther.
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Lol, it's been a while since I read a nice Jane/Gunther fanfic so thank you. It's always lovliest when they get to have fun without anyone judging them.
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I am totally holding back a squee of excitement right now. That was so adorable! I love how Jane and Gunther ended up having the best snowball fight of Jane's experience, and I love the brief little moment when she suddenly gets distracted by his eyes. The mention of Gunther's gaze flickering back and forth to and from her lips was a nice touch too ;) I bet he was thinking the same thing she was :P And I loved the ending, with the shared secret-it's nice to see them bond like that. All in all, lovely job! Can't wait for more from you.

Miss Pookamonga ;p